Question is primarily for the guys, but all responses are welcome.

Any value over $$? Not trying to be cheap, and I would never ask a provider to lower her rate, but is there any value when you go over $$? I'm asking because I haven't had what I would consider a great time with any of the providers I've seen on eccie. Not to insult them, I'm sure they were fine, but they've all been pretty blah. So I guess the more accurate question is, do you notice a drastic improvement in the quality of service of providers who are over $$? I just can't see dropping more than that for a mediocre time.
Who did you see? I don't see any reviews attached to you profile? Seems pertinent to know.
OP, you need to spend 6 months in New York or Los Angeles.

Then come back and reply to your own thread.
As far as Eccie providers go, some will say that her rates will matter when it comes to her incall location, and even her service skills, which, really, neither is true, but the difference is not what she charges, but how she treats you as a client that is more important than anything else.

There are good and bad experiences, usually depending upon her mood and known reputation, regardless of what her donation rate is. It all hurts your pocket book when you get a provider with a shitty attitude, bad service or she lets it be known she does not like what she is getting paid for, but it hurts even worse when you pay $250+ for it as opposed to $200 or less for the same time frame.
  • L.A.
  • 12-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Value is what you perceive it to be. From a monetary standpoint it differs for everyone.
All girls here will see you for $200 or less, you just need to be firm and tell them they're not worth more than what you're willing to pay. It's one of those secret society things people don't talk about.
All girls here will see you for $200 or less, you just need to be firm and tell them they're not worth more than what you're willing to pay. It's one of those secret society things people don't talk about. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Not true .. for me I have expenses to cover, if I can't do that and make some profit I won't invest my time and energy. The ONLY time I might reduce my fee is when I have seen someone multiple times, enjoy them greatly and have enough other appointments to reach my goals.

This is a business.... you don't walk into a chiropractor or Doc office and ask them to reduce their fee's just because you don't feel they aren't worth it... they'd probably tell you to go else where then you risk the quality of the service you get.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2015, 08:59 AM

This is a business.... you don't walk into a chiropractor or Doc office and ask them to reduce their fee's just because you don't feel they aren't worth it... they'd probably tell you to go else where then you risk the quality of the service you get. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
This is definitely a business but to compare it to a medical profession is ridiculous
This is definitely a business but to compare it to a medical profession is ridiculous Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I consider my business therapeutic medicine. Ho-listic even...
Hhr one pops maybe the way to go. You can hook up with plenty of beautiful ladies here at that price point. These types of sessions work for me because I stay busy in the RW and I lose interest extremely fast. Research is your friend pal. You also maybe able to catch a few 1hr specials at that price too!
The average seems to be around 225-250. So I'm not sure if that is a "value added" aspect or more the average in the area. As far as having a lack luster experience I don't know. IMO exchanging pm's and getting a feel for the personality of the provider has always been beneficial for me and so far, has worked well. Staying with providers my age or older has also worked for me.

So perhaps do more research or broaden your horizons. There are a bunch of great providers here and I'm sure you can find the one that offers the experience you're looking for. Just my .02
I only had like 3 bad experience in the hobby

Good thing they were only hhr

One girl I had a session with kept telling me this is just a job for her through out the whole session which was a turn off , didn't even let me go in just the tip part

Another girl , said I looked like her brother wtf , and session went down south after that

Third girl , kept rushing me to cum 5 minutes into the session was complete turn off , was just pure rush on her part

That was when I barely started in the hobby , good thing I studied up and only see the ones that are about it
This is definitely a business but to compare it to a medical profession is ridiculous Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Massage Therapists, The grocery store, the clothing retail store .... ANY business!!! This isn't progressive insurance where you MIGHT get name your price insurance!
PRICE or RATE is determined by supply-n-demand with that persons looks, service, menu, and location.

With that said: PRICE or RATE is like a gas pedal, the lower the price, the more clients are attracted. The higher the price, the more clients will continue looking for similar with a lower price.

I always laugh when a provider says: my phone hasn't rang in a week. well, lower your price and it will. (also could be your looks, service, menu, and location) The flip side also works, if a lady is getting too much traffic and needs a rest because of it. Well, raise your price and watch that traffic slow down or stop.

CG
Answers: Yes. Yes. Maybe not "drastic", but "material" based on what I value, which is likely different than what you value. Nothing wrong with that, WALDT.

Hope that helps.