Arriving later than expected, but still coming!!!

Due to car issues, I will be arriving to Houston later than expected. I was suppose to there around 5pm today, but it looks like it might not be until early morning, and possibly not until 2-3 pm tomorrow. Which is what time most hotels will let you check in.. I will still be available for outcalls before they let me check in.. I can't wait to meet you AWSOME gents.. It's been a rough day.. Hopefully you can help make me feel better. I need a stress reliever if you know what I mean
we'll leave the light on for ya.

although....if it's tomorrow p.m., you won't really need the light on.

edit: bumpin your threAD out of kindness.
Better late than never hon Have safe travels and enjoy your stay!
Car problems.......

With the advent of new technology, I am going to start a new business...

Cars for the Girls..... ( Hooktards and Strippers)

All vehicles, will be pre-programmed to know when the end of the month is, and have an auto pilot feature. The pilot feature will either direct them back to the lot where they purchased the vehicle, or back to a place where they can generate the cash, to keep the vehicle for another month.
^^^^^ Will the auto pilot feature no the difference between 45S and 45N?...
and maybe where Westchase, The Heights, and other parts of town are?
Thank you Alyssa.. And lookin4boobies?? Your bissiness is not needed. Just a young girl on the road trying to play it safe after my car wasn't starting.. I now know it was just a battery but thanx anyways... I guess?? Lol
^^^^^ Will the auto pilot feature no the difference between 45S and 45N?...
and maybe where Westchase, The Heights, and other parts of town are? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

GS,,,,,

It will sync with your current location, ( if, you allow your phone to share info with the car) No More excuses!

There are a few added features, to insure your comfort level, there will be a seat coohie (pat pending on that one) meter. that meter will provide significant information on the readiness of said device, an on board BSCD ( batshit crazy device) all, in the hopes of a pleasant experience.

All of the devices are in Beta testing right now.

We are looking to develop a feature, ....( plug and play with the operators of the vehicle, it requires a HDMI input for the driver, it will eliminate GPS, Headaches etc.)

One day soon!
Can it have a cable tv and free wifi too? If so, I will totally help invest and patent it!!! lol I can't wait to get to Houston!!! I'm so excited!!! Maybe we can all three meet up to discuss this invention. One more thing.. Can it be pink???!!!
Mary K has the market cornered on pink, thinking more along the lines of a Day Glo yellow ( an added safety feature )
Kacey wishing you safe travels and hope your stay in the Houston playground is enjoyable.
.... One more thing.. Can it be pink???!!! Originally Posted by sexi_kacey
Mary K has the market cornered on pink, thinking more along the lines of a Day Glo yellow ( an added safety feature ) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
L4B: surely it can be pink on the inside?....it seems obvious to me.
It's definitely pink on the inside... And ur_1_only... Thank you!!!
Yep, and a factory humidifier,