URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26790-KatiRGV
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum area
Activities: BBJ, CFS, CG, K9, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, light skin, great ass, perky tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes she likes to chat, last time she road me I was done and there she goes just chatting away while I’m still in her, I thought that was funny but I went along with it until I got limp, but yes she has an ass to die for. Same with me she fooled me as I thought she was into it but I guess she is just good at making you feel that she is into it big time
Lol, same except it was during the bbj. She would be slurping away and then it’s,
“Do you like to go to bars?”. Some probably wouldn’t like it, but her whole demeanor made me feel like I was some celeb fucking a fan girl and I found it amusing.
I can’t remember this other providers name, but what you mentioned above about her slurping and chatting away on a BBJ I had that happen to me with another provider she was like “slurp, oh by the way what are your plans for the weekend?” As she was blowing me, it killed the mood for me as her BBj was good just wanted her to just blow me and we can talk afterwards, it’s kinda weird because I responded, “oh you know just running errands and getting ready for work for the next week, at one point I told her I’m sorry I’m just want to enjoy what your doing and I was trying to be nice to tell her another words please just blow me