unlimited funds

If you guys had unlimited funds, how often would you see providers?

I would have a different one stay with me for a whole week each week. That would probably run close to $10,000 per week.
Probably twice a week, if I had unlimited funds.
twice per week, though there would be 3-somes in the mix
if I had unlimited funds, I'd let all the Providers know it, then wait for them to ask me to fuck for free.
If I had unlimited funds I would be giving out SL62AMG's like they were candy and the sale manager at the dealership would provide me with willing housewives and coeds so I wouldn't need to be on a SHMB discussing what I would do if I was loaded with a trust fund made in hell.

I'll probably do see a provider at least twice a week. One every three days the fastest.

However, chelsea Marie, rileigh Monroe, and most likely, Nicole cox would be close to unlimited times. I would see others, but those three will be the most.
If I had unlimited funds, I wouldnt even be on eccie
  • harry
  • 03-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I'd do two chicks at the same time
I'd see the mostly the same rotation, just a lot more often.
I would move to the Dominican move into a place I know up in Samana where I can get a bungalo on the bay 2 different girls everyday plus lunch, dinner and drinks. And live out the rest of by days blissfully fucking, eating and drinking everyday.
About once a week is all I could manage, and I'd make it with my ATF, assuming she would be willing to pretend to like me for an hour or so at a time that frequently.
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2016, 11:24 PM
I would do 5 different providers a week until I found "the one" who can satisfy my every freaky desire and make her a sugar baby and spoil her.
I'd give all my money to V and THN.
Unlimited funds? Or unlimited funds and unlimited time? I suppose if the funds are truly unlimited, you don't have any real restraints on your time . Three, maybe four times a week - the number of civie gals I'd fuck each week (assuming they were good in bed).
I'd do an overnight once a week.