Anyone??

This isn't much help but she does say her pics are 100% her but that's Drea, who tours, onlyfans, twitter, ect with pretty decent followings. She typically lets her subscribers know where she's traveling.
I'm nearly 100% AMP's but would love to hit the polar opposite.
https://www.instagram.com/drea.alexa/?hl=en
  • Dab
  • 12-14-2020, 04:03 PM
I’d say this is a scam. Especially given how the title reads with the gibberish at the end. No one legit ever does that nor do they say “gentlemen’s”
I went today. Texted to set up, showed up on time and called to be let inside. She texted that I need to send deposit on cash app to get keycode to enter. Just then a lady left the building and I asked if I had the right place. Nope, apartment is empty and it's key access only. No biggie, there was 5 more places within 1 mile. Wish I knew how to report the scammer to rubratings.
Wow, what scammers. I tried writing the real person who's pics they're using, but they never wrote back. You think they wouldn't want their image associated with this kind of crap. Ah well... Thanks for notifying, and yeah, RR should have a scam report option or they'll just be more of this. I'm pretty sure half their listing are not legit now.