Keyword search

I was wondering if any thought had been given to allowing for a keyword search when performing a provider search.

I am in Fort Worth, but when I search, I am limited to searching only in "Texas-Dallas", and half the ladies I find only service Dallas. I would love to be able to limit the search to ladies who are either in Fort Worth or open to visiting Fort Worth (without big upcharges for travel).
I wish someone in the know would address this. It is so easy to take this for granted until it doesn't work on a forum such as here!!
I agree. Keyword or phrase search is essential. There isn't a way to search for "massage only" providers. It's simple programming and needs to be updated.
I support this as well. A keyword search related to location and especially services provided. For instance if you are looking for a provider who does bbbj, you could search that out. The way it is now you have to read a ton of reviews to find that. But I realize it will probably never happen as I'm sure it would be a programming nightmare to make the change.