Which is better: IPhone or Samsung?

I’m personally an Apple junkie. My pics are always amazing, but I hear Samsung is just as great! What do you guys think?4C5EBAF4-6F36-41F1-9DC1-742D13785BFA.jpeg
https://youtu.be/iNk5Res9bB0

I used to be an Android guy. Changed to Apple and never looked back.
i have an iphone for now. it is ok, but apple only lets you do things the way they want you to do them. i preferred my samsung because the android system lets me have more control over it. both take great pictures.don't know about the latest versions, but the iphone does (or did) take better pictures in dim lighting.
Iphone with Apple TV and AirPlay. It just works beautifully.
Saydie.....I would say your iPhone works pretty damn well !
Hmm lets try this..Apple is like a fresh sugarbabe and Android is like a wife..
i have an iphone for now. it is ok, but apple only lets you do things the way they want you to do them. i preferred my samsung because the android system lets me have more control over it. both take great pictures.don't know about the latest versions, but the iphone does (or did) take better pictures in dim lighting. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Hmm lets try this..Apple is like a fresh sugarbabe and Android is like a wife.. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
I agree w/ aznlvr11.... In which case I'd call Apple the wife (you do it my way) & Android the sugar baby (customized)
Apple is makes the most $ for a reason, they are the best. Also less malware to worry about.
Thank you so much!
Hmm lets try this..Apple is like a fresh sugarbabe and Android is like a wife.. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
Haha good point!
It's a personal preference. I not a tech person and slerve a ned. If your a tech person, you need an Apple! If your not, and your needs are to surf the net, maps, and email...then Android will work well.

Me personally do not like Samsung. They load their devices up with apps all which need to be updated over the life of the phone. Instead look for a phone that has minimum apps (bloatware) and don't down load apps that you don't use consistently.
your Samsung tits look amazing
trying LG or moto is an option for those who don't want to spend much of $.
You can't go wrong with either hon, you take great pics
Personally, IPhone for RW and Android for Hobby.