Playing in THE WOODLANDS

Hi guys! Just arrived here in the WOODLANDS, looking for something to "get into"! Anyone have any suggestions?
972-684-4777
Welcome
"Get into" like clothing.
Maybe post some photos so we can see if you're a Nordstrom's lady or more of a Gap kind of girl and we can advise accordingly.
I’m really good at getting into trouble if that’s what you are looking for. I’ve also been known to get into sticky situations and tight jeans. Majority of time, if I’m being honest and keeping it 100% my foot often gets into my mouth which Is prob the reason for all the other stuff I get into

Was that any help? Or did I just confuse you cuz I also seem to get into peoples heads. :-)
Or did I just confuse you cuz I also seem to get into peoples heads. :-)
Which one do you prefer, big or little head, lol.
I’m really good at getting into trouble if that’s what you are looking for. I’ve also been known to get into sticky situations and tight jeans. Majority of time, if I’m being honest and keeping it 100% my foot often gets into my mouth which Is prob the reason for all the other stuff I get into

Was that any help? Or did I just confuse you cuz I also seem to get into peoples heads. :-) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
LMAO Z you crack me up and ^^^ welcome young lady!! Have fun in the spooky woods
"Get into" like clothing.
Maybe post some photos so we can see if you're a Nordstrom's lady or more of a Gap kind of girl and we can advise accordingly. Originally Posted by boardman
"boardman"?

Search her number.
"boardman"?

Search her number. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why?
Which one do you prefer, big or little head, lol. Originally Posted by htownhunter
Either one. Lol. Although it's not easy to get into the little head. I can however get on one. Getting In one is a whole other story. :-)