MAGA maggots Suckers

Below is the link to the video put out by the Lincoln Project that aired on faux news and has the tangerine turd in an uproar. Heard that the ketchup was flying and the walls were painted red at mar-a-lardass resident.

So to all the MAGA maggots that listen and believe this piece of shit's bullshit and donated money to him and jackasses like Steve Bannon, you've been made a fool of. A SUCKER. keep being suckered and sending him money. If you're stupid enough to believe his lies, you deserved to be suckered and taken advantage of!!!

https://youtu.be/BJ0vPIo9eyY
... lincoln project... Lincoln project... Hmmmm....

You mean "The Lincoln Project" - the political group?

Didn't a leader or two over there get-into trouble
that WE CANNOT MENTION HERE?! ... THAT Lincoln project??!

WHY would YOU be pissing-'round with them?

#### Salty
Lincoln Project as in some of the few remaining republicans with half decent morals.

One of the few bright spotlights in this sad chapter of American history is watching the Cult 45 members get conned out of their money by an obvious con man. Racism is more important to them than not getting duped is. Another bright spot has been watching karma catch up to the Herman Cain types.
Yes, John Weaver is super duper moral. Also really classy being happy about a dead guy. Great morals there...
Nothing wrong with acknowledging that the world is better off without a guy who died because he followed his own potentially deadly advice. Remember, at that time, around 2% of those who caught Covid-19 were dying from it, so for a prominent politician to advocate that people don't have to wear masks at large indoor events was extremely irresponsible, and he paid the price for it. How many others died due to following his advice? He's not nearly the only example of republican anti maskers and anti vaxxers who died from covid.
Yes, John Weaver is super duper moral. Also really classy being happy about a dead guy. Great morals there... Originally Posted by snoopy75
This thread is enlightening for how the libtards expose themselves.

Imagine thinking that a group of Democrat operatives and a few RINO con men named the Lincoln Project is "some of the few remaining republicans with half decent morals" Please. This group of libtards and Rinos had a slew of high profile departures because of sexual misconduct allegations against one of its co-founders and the mis-management of its finances. You want to talk about suckers - it is all the brain dead libtards who were conned out of donating money to the Lincoln Project. They took libtard suckers for $87 million and counting

Or imagine celebrating publicly someone's death here because you did not like them.

Utterly disgusting but not surprising given the source
Or imagine celebrating publicly someone's death here because you did not like them.
Originally Posted by berryberry
So you didn't celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? If you did then you understand the concept that sometimes it's a net positive for society when a harmful person dies. And yes, funny when they die due to their own harmful BS.

And before you start, no one here is saying that Cain was as harmful as either of them. Just that if you were honest, which is asking a lot of you, you would admit that you understand the concept.
So you didn't celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? If you did then you understand the concept that sometimes it's a net positive for society when a harmful person dies. And yes, funny when they die due to their own harmful BS.

And before you start, no one here is saying that Cain was as harmful as either of them. Just that if you were honest, which is asking a lot of you, you would admit that you understand the concept. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Anyone with any sense of intelligence knows there is a HUGE MONUMENTAL difference between being happy a terrorist who murders innocent civilians is killed vs someone who simply has different politics than you

There is NO comparison and for you to attempt one speaks volumes about you

Despicable
Anyone with any sense of intelligence knows there is a HUGE MONUMENTAL difference between being happy a terrorist who murders innocent civilians is killed vs someone who simply has different politics than you

There is NO comparison and for you to attempt one speaks volumes about you

Despicable Originally Posted by berryberry
So you do celebrate the death of bad people. You just don't consider Cain to be bad. Cain was harmful to society and died due to his own foolishness. I don't doubt that many others died due to his and other Cult 45 clown's harmful rhetoric.
Yeah, Herman Cain orchestrated the deaths of and killed thousands of Americans, and celebrated about it. That's just silly, and that's putting it very mildly so I don't get points here. I consider leftists to be people with bad ideas, but they clearly consider anyone with a different viewpoint than theirs bad people with ideas.
Yes. Ironically Cain died from his own foolishness but the reteric and misinformation about Covid he, the tangerine turd, and other maga maggots kept putting out cost many more people their lives. You think the maggots will eventually learn, but these fools keep throwing their money at tRump and the maga maggot movement. They're suckers and they keep getting played over and over again.

You can bitch about the members of the Lincoln Project,but the message is spot-on. SUCKERS.
So you do celebrate the death of bad people. You just don't consider Cain to be bad. Cain was harmful to society and died due to his own foolishness. I don't doubt that many others died due to his and other Cult 45 clown's harmful rhetoric. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
That is just plain idiotic.

You dug your own hole celebrating the death here of someone whose politics you did not like and now you are trying to dig out with some ridiculous strawman.

Please. Everyone can see your despicable comments. Quit trying to make excuses for your hateful disgusting statements
You're being disingenuous again. It's not because of his politics. For example, I didn't celebrate George HW Bush's death even though I disagreed with his politics. It's because of the potentially deadly advice that Cain gave to his followers. He died due to following that advice, so I see some justice in that, the same way I see justice when an armed robber gets killed due to their actions.
You're being disingenuous again. It's not because of his politics. For example, I didn't clebrate George HW Bush's death even though I disagreed with his politics. It's because of the potentially deadly advice that Cain gave to his followers. He died due to following that advice, so I see some justice in that, the same way I see justice when an armed robber gets killed due to their actions. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Nope - it was due to politics, plain and simple.

The whole mask comment is a farce since studies have shown that the vast majority of masks worn had virtually no impact

Again - everyone can see your utterly despicable comments because you didn't like the politics of someone who worked for President Trump. End of story
Once again you've proven that you couldn't care less about the truth. I simply see the irony in Cain dying due to his harmful actions. The only reason it's political is because Cult 45 made it political.

I've been wearing kn95 masks since March 2020, and haven't even had the slightest cold since then, let alone Covid, despite having to be around strangers in enclosed areas due to my occupation. Before then I'd never gone even one year without a cold. They work. It's delusional to say otherwise, but I'm not surprised that you would say that.