The Artful Fellatrice and the flaccid penis

The Dallas coed forum had a couple of interesting provider posts about fellating the flaccid penis. The two ladies posting indicated they enjoyed it about the same as an erect one. This surprised me.

Some men have ED issues.... some men, either due to fatigue, intoxication, or perhaps after multiple orgasms, may also have temporary ED.

It doesn't matter, but I've found myself in one or more of the above situations..... and still enjoyed it. A full erection is still preferred, but if the lady is enjoying it and so am I, then what say you, ladies?

And before I hit the "post" button, allow me to salute you ladies who service men who have ED they can do little about. Your kindness and skill works wonders!
I HAD A CLIENT IN NYC WHO HAD E.D. TOTALLY BECAUSE HE WAS A VERY OLD MAN ,,, LIKE WELL OVER 8O YEARS OLD ... HE " DRY HUMPED " ME (( WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS DURING LESBIAN SEX TOO BTW ... )) + AND + IT WAS COOL !!! IT DID NOT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE + AND + I WAS HAPPY HE WAS ENJOYING HIMSELF !!! HIS ATTITUDE WAS CAREFUL HEDONISTIC HAPPY !!! HE ALSO RAN UP MANY FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO GET TO MY INCALL SPACE !!! (( I THINK THERE WAS NO ELEVATOR IN THAT BLDG.,,, SO ,,, I WAS JUST LIKE = " HE IS IN GREAT SHAPE FOR HIS AGE !!! " HE CAME ON MY LEG + AND + IT WAS JUST AS EROTIC AS AN ERECT MALE OR A FEMALE CUMMING IN MY BED !!! HARD ON IS OPTIONAL WITH ME : )
Interesting topic

My thoughts and observtions:

1) When this does happen, for the reasons you mentioned plus, any variety of medications that can cause ED - I offer some form of this firm but, gentle reminder to my partner/lover/client.

"This isn't a 'contest' judging how hard you get. When you think about it, an erect cock serves the biological purpose of delivering sperm, to a cervix, so a woman can get pregnant (if that is the goal) or for the purpose of just good ol' intercourse .

Right now, my focus and my desire is to give you pleasure. I have a sneaking suspicion your cock is going to be happy and feel every intense sensation whether he is hard or not." (Usually, at this point, my partner/client admits that that is very true).
*Note: Most men can still orgasm w/o an erection if they just let go and relax

2)A gentleman introduced me to using a cockring/band as a way of increasing his pleasure, in that it pulled his balls and flaccid cock together.

By having the 'boys' right there w/ his cock - it allowed me to use my hands/mouth in a more concentrated area.

It also restricted the blood flow to his cock which made it harder and fuller. His orgasm, according to him, was more intense for this reason.

3)It is easy to get caught in a mindset that sex is systematic - follow the steps and it should ALWAYS flow smoothly w/ the optimum outcome.

I personally believe that those expectations can lead to feelings of shame and assuming no one else is going through the same challenges.

Letting go of the belief that your masculinity is tied to a raging hard-on isn't easy. But, if you are willing to try - you will find pleasure at a far deeper level.

If a man is moaning and expressing pleasure, flaccid or otherwise - that is a turn on...powerful...erotic.

xo,

A
One of the main reasons I offer prostrate massage.

There is more than one way to skin a cat!

Massaging the Prostrate from the inside can offer a level of euphoric satisfaction not achievable from simply massaging or sucking the outside of the penis and or ball sac.

It also helps that I have long, strong fingers that are able to reach into tight places and keep the rhythm until completion!

This hobby has taught me many new and exciting ways to please a lover!
Fun to be had by all!
Ball play, lots of tongue tracing, flicking my tongue horizontally on the deep penis root nestled in the skin of the upper ballsack tends to help get the blood flowing.. Squeezing the base tight sucking on and off with simultaneous vein licking.. Actually a fun challenge most of the time.
  • tzv13
  • 05-31-2015, 12:42 AM
Wow. You ladies are very thoughtful, attentive, and understanding. I've yet to experience ED, but these tips here are really great.