Publis service announcement - -NW Hwy.

Fellow hobbyist...................... ....................

Just drove by the Northwest Highway compound; Rainbow, Top Star, Good Times, etc. and I saw about 10 construction workers removing the signs, lights and paint from windows.

Well.......................... ...is this the end ??

It was a good run !!!!!

If you see the ladies, please hobby safe, treat the ladies right and always check your 6 o'clock

BigJiminDfw
they all go indy keep under the radar is the best policy
So now we need a new Indy AMP thread so we all can share the goodness.
Maybe they are remodeling?
  • Aoi
  • 03-27-2020, 01:39 PM
Maybe they're changing their names
  • Owj
  • 03-27-2020, 02:18 PM
I thought the push to drive them out was Parker College wanting the land to expand. Makes sense they would be starting to demo.
Deep Cleaning
  • Aoi
  • 03-27-2020, 03:45 PM
I thought the push to drive them out was Parker College wanting the land to expand. Makes sense they would be starting to demo. Originally Posted by Owj
remodeling is not the same as demo'ing.

since the stores are on hiatus (thanks, winnie the poo), they're using this time to remodel, clean up and spruce the place up.
Damn, it's getting bleak. Hopefully just a remodel.
Rent a Winnebago and keep moving around.
Damn, it's getting bleak. Hopefully just a remodel. Originally Posted by Hmonger Games
So you've visited the area? I know you are new but if you do a review from a prior experience we could all learn, and you'll get premium access. That allows you to see private comments, just trying to help a newbie.
I thought the push to drive them out was Parker College wanting the land to expand. Makes sense they would be starting to demo. Originally Posted by Owj
Parker College is on Walnut Hill, not Northwest Highway.
  • Owj
  • 03-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Oops. Got confused.
drove by there today. looks like the outsides are getting new paint and a make over...maybe an over reaction!!! The whole complex has been repainted from what I saw.
Parker College is on Walnut Hill, not Northwest Highway. Originally Posted by RX792P
That's the first thing I thought too....