some a ya cock suckers wills defend ...this

too late to debate .. time to unload

So when these animals pull shit like this, do the customers get to just get up and leave without paying for their food.

Maybe one of the rioting scumbags knows.
“As president, the first step I will take will be to get control of the virus that's ruined so many lives. Because I understand something this president doesn't,” Biden said. “We will never get our economy back on track, we will never get our kids safely back to school, we will never have our lives back, until we deal with this virus.”

night before a peaceful protester was mugged by non peaceful protesters for being peaceful
mmm this over a guy his RL was mmmmm not on earth at time of death
day before he died was kick off a Amtrak train

news not naming the restaurant hit hard last night, just saying Eastend
but some in that area are black owned mmmmm
I guess this is finally hitting a little close to home for some of you citizens.

BOLO for egg.
They need to bring in the National Guard before the looting starts this time. Lots of stores are already boarded up with armed security out front. Lots of fires were set last nite. Go check it out around MLK Park. Tonite will be worse.
They need to bring in the National Guard before the looting starts this time. Lots of stores are already boarded up with armed security out front. Lots of fires were set last nite. Go check it out around MLK Park. Tonite will be worse. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Andy taint going to do anything that makes Trump look good
ROC=Rochester NY= now Portland East
Welcome to East Portland all

Anyone drive on West Broad by Peace Village???? Any new tents ????
american commies are ...such pussies theys ...only riots durin the summer ...months

...cants waits till the real shootin ...starts an yer ...plastic man ...bags a boatload a ...bucks
I rather RPD stop with the pepper pellet rifles and start using using Military rifles set to at 1st one shot.
if that dos not work 3 round burst
and if that dos not work full auto

That way no need for them silly appearance tickets so they can riot the next day, and end it sooner
I rather RPD stop with the pepper pellet rifles and start using using Military rifles set to at 1st one shot.
if that dos not work 3 round burst
and if that dos not work full auto

That way no need for them silly appearance tickets so they can riot the next day, and end it sooner Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
couldn't agree more...hope the fuckers try this anywhere I am...funny watching fat Lovely blame everyone else for her stupidity...now demanding her resignation...just a tool Lovely....they eat their masters...time to thin the fucking herd....the real resistance is starting
couldn't agree more...hope the fuckers try this anywhere I am...funny watching fat Lovely blame everyone else for her stupidity...now demanding her resignation...just a tool Lovely....they eat their masters...time to thin the fucking herd....the real resistance is starting Originally Posted by mmoore
based ...first post
His own brother called the police on him. Why wasn't his bother there to assist the police when dealing with him?
nothing was on local TV about the restaurant, only on radio
still nothing on TV, on Radio they stopped talking about mmmmm
fucking TV stations stopped live streams so one can look at raw as being shot video errr WTF

yesterday National news Riots
today made the National news for riots and looting,, mmm a bit

Thursday some stores boarded up, more each day

my bet any bar or restaurant in the EastEnd area the dos not close n board it up, Will be trashed n looted tonight . Hay rioters nee food n drink also
couldn't agree more...hope the fuckers try this anywhere I am...funny watching fat Lovely blame everyone else for her stupidity...now demanding her resignation...just a tool Lovely....they eat their masters...time to thin the fucking herd....the real resistance is starting Originally Posted by mmoore
it has

While protesters stood in the streets holding signs and chanting, at least two cars came up behind them and sprayed a noxious substance, according to witnesses on scene. Videos show at least one car hitting multiple protesters before speeding off.
A TV13 story

problem. Probably dealers, they piss its killing sales n killing each other,