Rare Unicorn

After visiting 10+ locations in Dallas (haven’t written reviews on them because there is nothing worth reviewing), there seems to be a gap in the market for just gorgeous young premium AMPs that only do L1 (low risk, discrete, less likely to get busted)

I’m willing to bet there there are plenty of people that are willing to pay $60+$60 for a 20-30 year old girl that gets naked for 30 mins. Anything above that would be extra.

Thoughts? A 25 year old Vietnamese hottie is all I ask for anywhere in the metroplex that just does L1
Hey, Mr. Austin boy, what makes you think those who found a few unicorns would divulge the info for others to fuck it up? For subamp unicorns trust & discretion is key. Once it is common knowledge it is not a unicorn anymore, it becomes a zoo exhibit and a popular destination. Keeping them secret is part of the perverted fun of only u knowing what really could go on BCD. Listen to the wiser old timers on the site: u hear something? Crickets.
Yes they are worth reviewing because it looks like you don't even have Premium Access. You have limited yourself to information and you really don't seem to care either way, so good luck.
I'm not surprised that there are some on this board who, while benefitting from the disclosures of others would, at the same time, hoard valuable information about "special" subAMP providers, the much-touted but infrequently discussed "unicorns." There may be good reasons to do so that are not simply "hoarding."

For one, the provider herself may have a "no review" policy, or does not want special activities for special customers to be disclosed, unreasonably increasing the expectations of less-trusted visitors.

For another, the provider or the hobbyist (or both) maybe concerned about being overrun by a slew of mongers, causing a decline in quality of service OR attracting the attention of LE.

These are serious concerns and should be taken seriously.

At the same time, one who finds a "diamond in the rough," who is not constrained by any of the above concerns, and who covets the provider for himself, benefits himself at the expense of the community, the intended beneficiaries of this site. It also may needlessly hinder the economic advancement of the provider who, unlike the jealous hobbyist, might WANT the additional income that more notice might bring.

There must be a way to balance trust, privacy, confidentiality, and disclosure among, at the very least, the trusted members on this site, using some combination of the ROS, private replies, and PMs. I am not telling anyone what to do, nor should the board; instead, I am only saying that pure "hoarding" is anathema to what this is supposed to be about and that there might be ways, in certain cases, without offending against privacy concerns of providers, to share without violation. If that's the case, that is what we should be aiming for.