Looking for apartment connection

There used to be a guy who rented apartments/condos' to fellow hobbiest and providers. If anyone has a way to contact this guy or anyone else who has similar capacity, please contact me privately.
There used to be a guy who rented apartments/condos' to fellow hobbiest and providers. If anyone has a way to contact this guy or anyone else who has similar capacity, please contact me privately. Originally Posted by MikeCollins
I'm interested also.
Me too!
I'm interested as well...
What's the advantage over a hotel room?
What's the advantage over a hotel room? Originally Posted by doubleteamdallas
Privacy
How did he rent it? Did u need a membership or by the day or what? How expensive was it? Might be a new business here till the neighbors acuse u of running a swingers club.
I'd be in, always looking for private places for the SBs and FWBs
I'd definitely b interested. Hotels r expensive and not as private..
a group of you get together and rent a loft. Then go see the movie the loft.
How did he rent it? Did u need a membership or by the day or what? How expensive was it? Might be a new business here till the neighbors acuse u of running a swingers club. Originally Posted by regmand
The question is a good one but almost all Texas apartment leases have that individuals not on the lease can reside at the apartment for up to seven straight days in any given 30 days. Once the front door closes there is nothing the neighbors can do as long as no other lease violation has taken place.
I had sent out some private messages to a few, but I will just post here, I have a private, very discrete location available, send me a pm for info. N Ft Worth/Keller area