Address: Pond Springs area
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: very short, maybe 4'7, very round
Recommendation: No

Thanks for the review
My opinion is that age doesn’t matter.at least he did say that provider did good massages . Like someone do likes chocolate flavored and some people do like vanilla ice creams . We all have an opinions.

### said if someone likes younger and attractive women then they should go to strip club. It’s more fun than massage parlors.
My opinion is that age doesn’t matter.at least he did say that provider did good massages . Like someone do likes chocolate flavored and some people do like vanilla ice creams . We all have an opinions.

### said if someone likes younger and attractive women then they should go to strip club. It’s more fun than massage parlors. Originally Posted by Good looking man
well, the lady who helped did her best, and she wasn’t terrible. She just wasn’t my type. To each their own for sure.

### said if someone likes younger and attractive women then they should go to strip club. It’s more fun than massage parlors. Originally Posted by Good looking man

Well ok. I don’t think I’m asking for a stripper, but just younger …I see your point though. I’m considering just scheduling with the “body rub” girls they seem to fit my preference just takes more effort to plan.