2 dang years left to live. Stupid cancer...

Hi hobby world.

Wow what a tough few weeks I've had. Chemo. Chemo sickness and a hospital stay. To top it off, I found out I have 2 years (if that) to live.

2 years......

So what am I going to do in these 2 years? Why, I'm going to live it up!!!

The biggest thing I've learned tho is DON'T wait and DO IT NOW!

So for those who added joy and happiness in my life, and I want to give you a great big THANK YOU. And for those who didn't, here is my giant FUCK YOU. Luckly my thank you goes out to more people than my fuck you.

Make a hobby list.
Take a trip.
Donate you your favorite cause.
Do something daring.
MOST of all, LOVE. Life life. Love your family and be kind...

So thank you hobby world. Thank you...

Love and hugs and I'm going live like I am dying.

Kaylee
OMG Kaylee I am so sorry to hear this. Even though we have never meet I can tell you are a real woman, A woman of spirit and full of life. Having spent 40 years in health care and doing everything one man can do to help, to find a cure, to get to the answers, and even myself living through two major hear attacks, all I can say is there is truly a Higher Power, and GODs plan is not our plan. We don't know what it is but all we can do is live faster, love deeper, go sky diving, and every day reach out to make some ones life a little better. I know you have done that and will continue to do so. If we can make life a little better for someone each day the gift it gives us is never ending.
For some reason yesterday, while at a Christmas event I was lead to reach out and donate to a women in need charity for abused women. I donated $10k and now I know I was being lead to do that in your honor. Again, even though we have never met or been in session together, I was lead by your heart and soul to do so.
Feel free to PM if you wish
THANK YOUR SPECIAL LADY
Unpopular opinion: Get off of ECCIE.

Not trying to be brash, but that's what I would do if I was going through health issues. We already know what you're going through, and folks came forth in your last thread with all kinds of great ideas, surely enough to last for two years and them some.

Maybe you could set up a gofundme for people to pay for your health expenses/travel? I've seen quite a few campaigns lately for sexworkers who have cancer. I don't condone setting up campaigns for this like this, but it is what it is. Good people will step forward for any cause.
Go make another video Adrienne
Go make another video Adrienne Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Welcome to the fan club.
What opinion is unpopular with you? That people have a heart and soul or that I care about helping women who have been abused?
And most importantly, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one
What opinion is unpopular with you? That people have a heart and soul or that I care about helping women who have been abused?
And most importantly, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Excuse me, but a lot of folks came forth with their 'opinions' in her last thread and lot of those opinions included travel, which can be very costly.

Which, I don't think Kaylee has the funds necessary to do what the folks recommended her to do. Personally, I wouldn't recommend a person traveling anywhere unless I offered to pay for the expenses myself.
Agree with AB; some may think she’s being mean but in the big picture she’s being realistic and honesty it in short supply around here.
God Bless You
Sorry Kaylee, this needs to be moved to the sandbox since this isn't a hobby related thread.
If this is what helps her cope, don’t trample on it.

Go sky diving, Rocky Mountain climbing, 8 seconds on a bull named fu-man-chu.

Enjoy it while you can. What ever that may be.
Please don't give them credit for being infallible. My mother died of breast cancer six years after they gave her six months.

DO NOT go gentle into that good night!
Sad news wish you the best and if you continue with ECCIE please encourage women to get regular test and exams (pap smear).
Sad news wish you the best and if you continue with ECCIE please encourage women to get regular test and exams (pap smear). Originally Posted by ahab11

It's a total MUST!

I've been doing a pap smear challenge and so far we have found 2 women with pre cancerous cells.

Two women's changed.