Rates UP - Quality DOWN, WTF?

• ivan
  • 06-15-2012, 04:02 PM
The market in Houston is going to SHIT. At this point is probably wiser to invest in a sugardady type of arrangement.

Girls that started at $200 not long ago, are now at $300-$350 and I see entry points for new ones anywhere between $250 and up. WTF? And some, if not most of them, looks like crap as well. Why are you guys paying that? If we keep paying high dollar for low quality and poor looks this market won't change, it will just get worse. Is up to us to regulate this market since we have control over "demand". Choose and negotiate wiser next time....
P411 members get a discount :-)

...from me anyways
Some of us can't joint P411 becuase of our jobs. Can't we get some love ?
Heh Heh
Supply and Demand drives the prices. Don't demand and they'll supply with reasonable prices. Kind of makes you think if This economy is really that bad... Maybe not for providers lol
I aint paying no damn $300
Number 2....
Some of us can't joint P411 becuase of our jobs. Can't we get some love ? Originally Posted by MrClark
Always darlin, thats why Im doing customer appreciation right now, because I know things are tough..and Im sorry but Im not going to raise my rates just to apease a few haters..Im not worried my rates and unbeatable service level will have guys cumming back for more..
  • rrath
  • 06-15-2012, 08:54 PM
I agree, with AllisonofHouston, and I agree with aavalos3078 too.

The post is also about Quality ... so being on p411 only gives a person a discount? What happen is we all walked away with OUR money? I am very very sure the Quality will go back up.

• 06-15-2012, 11:40 PM
I agree with Ivan. I will admit there are only s handful of providers who are worth 250- 300. But like I said only a handful. The rest u should not pay more than 200. And there are plenty of providers that are not worth 200, these are only worth 150.
You gotta be pretty desperate to be paying 200 for some snatch ever.Honestly i never pay more 100 ever and ive traveled the world.And theres only a handeful of Females n houston thats even worth that crisp 100 bill, sorry between the attitutes and the lack of looks they just aint worth it.
What Latin Agency girls get no love they're only 160 and a lot of them are hot .
Ivan there are a lot of women here that are below 200 but you have to know how to shop .
The market in Houston is going to SHIT. At this point is probably wiser to invest in a sugardady type of arrangement.

Girls that started at $200 not long ago, are now at $300-$350 and I see entry points for new ones anywhere between $250 and up. WTF? And some, if not most of them, looks like crap as well. Why are you guys paying that? If we keep paying high dollar for low quality and poor looks this market won't change, it will just get worse. Is up to us to regulate this market since we have control over "demand". Choose and negotiate wiser next time.... Originally Posted by ivan
So what would be an acceptable or fair amount for those women that just started in this business? Is 100 a fair amount for half-hour and 150 for full-hour for newbie women. The reason why I am asking and the reason why I joined (I am recently separated and moved in with a roommate renting a whole house) and he told me about this website. Anyway, I also just got my accident settlement in the 3-figures and will put away 10% of that for this hobby for the rest of the year or until it is exhausted, which ever comes first. I just got tired of going to strip club where it is sometimes a hit-and-miss if you want to get pussy. At least here I am guaranteed once you pass all the hooplas of getting verified (which is kind of hard right now with just one review), that you are going to get pussy, whether the experience is excellent or not with the ladies.

I am still going to budget my hobby expenses and don't want to pay too much for so little. Anyway, I am also thinking about doing an overnight and looking for a slim, I guess a spinner, red head, between 5'-5'5, at least a 34b but little bigger is better, that will do bj w/out condom, lick and suck balls, kiss (light or heavy), anal (not a requirement), go shopping, dinner, watch a movie, and be treated like a girlfriend/lady for a day. Any reference will be appreciated. I am planning on doing this about 2 weeks from now, and thanks in advance.
Too funny
Anyway, I also just got my accident settlement in the 3-figures... Originally Posted by joecholo
So you got $999 or less for your accident claim? What, did you get hit by a Hot Wheels car? Try not to spend all that in one place dude...