Public apology to Trey...

• Alli
  • 06-19-2012, 10:45 PM
I want to apologize for the remarks I made to you about my "Avatar" posting. I hadn't read the ad for a while and when I did go back and read what you said, I was really pissed. I may have taken it a little worse than it was meant. I haven't read it again since my last posting on it, but I do apologize for what I said to you.
dont know or care to know what was said but that is mighty nice and big of you. not to mention a turn on apologizing with a big nipple and tit starring at me.
I second what windowshopper said. to admit your faults is kinda hard. but with your nipples im sure you will be forgiven lol
  • Trey
  • 06-21-2012, 07:21 AM
If you write my name on your boobs and use that as your avatar for three whole days all will be forgiven, and the curse will be lifted.

Thanks for the apology babe. This is the second thread a chick started about me. I must be trending or something. Seeing as the last one was many months ago I guess its a slow trend.
trey, I apologize as well........but, I thinck I will stick with the curse......ijs

Is it time for another "apology" threAD?
Thanks for the apology babe. This is the second thread a chick started about me. I must be trending or something. Seeing as the last one was many months ago I guess its a slow trend. Originally Posted by trey
Well, always nice to see people resolving their differences amicably.

Is it time for another "apology" threAD? Originally Posted by dearhunter
....OR...perhaps, a threAD along the lines of, "Nobody's going to make me write reviews here....but hey....I am RELEVANT....because I've been playing chess for a very long time".
Yeah...whatever you need to tell yourself Skippy...
....OR...perhaps, a threAD along the lines of, "Nobody's going to make me write reviews here....but hey....I am RELEVANT....because I've been playing chess for a very long time". Originally Posted by Sarunga
You need to watch your ass buddy. I guess you haven't been informed that the Houston forums are run by about 5 members who seem to have carte blanche to post almost whatever they want to post. Just look for members with over 4,000 posts, minimal reviews, and a signature that lets everybody know how relevant they are.
You need to watch your ass buddy. I guess you haven't been informed that the Houston forums are run by about 5 members who seem to have carte blanche to post almost whatever they want to post. Just look for members with over 4,000 posts, minimal reviews, and a signature that lets everybody know how relevant they are. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Originally Posted by Horsefly
Looks like my own personal stalker is back.
Trey puts his foot in his mouth often, probably as much as some of us do. But he is "HIM" a self admitted you know what lol. He has said some shit to me plenty of times, Trey is Trey, I just ignore. He is alright, up front and sometimes rude. But thats Trey. Did you write his name on your booby yet?
  • romab
  • 06-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Forget all this other stuff Tell Dear_John to send his avatar's (e-mail,phone,address,gps coordinates, anything will do) to me and all is totallllly forgotten.
Forget all this other stuff Tell Dear_John to send his avatar's (e-mail,phone,address,gps coordinates, anything will do) to me and all is totallllly forgotten. Originally Posted by romab
http://felicityfey.com/english/?nats...jY6MTU,0,0,0,0
I want to apologize for the remarks I made to you about my "Avatar" posting. I hadn't read the ad for a while and when I did go back and read what you said, I was really pissed. I may have taken it a little worse than it was meant. I haven't read it again since my last posting on it, but I do apologize for what I said to you. Originally Posted by Alli
My congratulations to Alli for taking the initiative in this resolution process. Wish we could resolve all such differences like this...so that they don't get out of hand.

Yeah...whatever you need to tell yourself Skippy... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hey, quit fucking with my "buzz".

This time....try a little bit harder....to read between and/or end of the line. If you still don't get it, ask Senior. He'll tell you.

You need to watch your ass buddy. I guess you haven't been informed that the Houston forums are run by about 5 members who seem to have carte blanche to post almost whatever they want to post. Just look for members with over 4,000 posts, minimal reviews, and a signature that lets everybody know how relevant they are. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Thanks for looking after....my ass, John. Appreciate it.

Not quite sure who you are talking about here.....though, I firmly believe that nobody can run anything for us....unless we let them.