Best BBBJ in Houston Right Now!!!!!!Drum Roll PLEASE!!!!

I am kinda fresh to the Hobby Game and I am on a mission to see who provides the best BBBJ in the city of Houston. I have seen a few providers who have all done well but there are a top 3 that I wanna give there props too and let other hobbyist know that they should give these providers a shot if they havent already. The first thing u must know is that I rate a performance on how the woman herself performs and how the providers makes me feel physically and emotionally. I mean I will be honest. No one wants a BJ that seems likes its being forced...... and trust me ladies a man can feel if a woman isnt passionate about her performance. BUT ANYWAYS back to these top 3.

#3............................ ... Super Head 713

#2............................ .............................. .............BustyAmy

#1............................ .............................. .............................. .............................. ..NIKKILOVE

These women are beast in the game and do a fucking awesome job. To you ladies I say thank you and keep it up because ya boy will be back to check up on those skills. Also to my other providers who provide BBBJ and love every bit of it PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!! THE SLOPPIER, THE WETTER, THE, NASTIER, THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!! Im always up for new talent. THE SOONER THE BETTER!!!!!!!!
  • tcx
  • 06-22-2012, 04:38 AM
Sensual Sanaa def. In the top ,if you dont want Cim.
Sexy Dream gives a great cim.
I here Allison is the best I gotta see myself but it sure sounds like that.
  • bbkid
  • 06-22-2012, 06:55 AM
Best is highly subjective,all the above mentioned fit the best catagory.I would also add Kammye and Layla Cream. All BlowPop's gals are there .Swallowers always get extra points. If you are new most of the fun is trying it out for yourself.Enjoy
Allison
Dayna love
Busty Amy
Nobody beats Zafiro of HLGs she gorgeous and she's cim

Allison
Dayna love
Busty Amy Originally Posted by lesbianbob
Aww thanks LB, I guess it's all about loving what you do and doing what you love, and I love sucking a rock hard cock
Sensual Sanaa def. In the top ,if you dont want Cim.
Sexy Dream gives a great cim.
I here Allison is the best I gotta see myself but it sure sounds like that. Originally Posted by tcx
Bring it darlin I've been waiting for you..
  • tcx
  • 06-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Bring it darlin I've been waiting for you.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Dammit I gotta make that drive it sounds like its def. worth it
Real soon baby I cant avoid a challenge too long .
I am kinda fresh to the Hobby Game and I am on a mission to see who provides the best BBBJ in the city of Houston. I have seen a few providers who have all done well but there are a top 3 that I wanna give there props too and let other hobbyist know that they should give these providers a shot if they havent already. The first thing u must know is that I rate a performance on how the woman herself performs and how the providers makes me feel physically and emotionally. I mean I will be honest. No one wants a BJ that seems likes its being forced...... and trust me ladies a man can feel if a woman isnt passionate about her performance. BUT ANYWAYS back to these top 3.

#3............................ ... Super Head 713

#2............................ .............................. .............BustyAmy

#1............................ .............................. .............................. .............................. ..NIKKILOVE

These women are beast in the game and do a fucking awesome job. To you ladies I say thank you and keep it up because ya boy will be back to check up on those skills. Also to my other providers who provide BBBJ and love every bit of it PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!! THE SLOPPIER, THE WETTER, THE, NASTIER, THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!! Im always up for new talent. THE SOONER THE BETTER!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by mistacbo

Thanks Babe!!

I enjoyed every moment of it.. Some of us may not advertise what we know we are "great, best, excellent, etc.." at.. I always say, let the hobbyist decided that for him self, but I know I am up there with the best that's for damn sure!! The Reviews speak volumes, as all the other great ladies who are on some ones list...

Have a great week end.. Hope to see ya soon!
i gotta say Nikki excels at this.
There are some fucking awesome women in Houston and I take #2 and #3 position any time I feel like I won an award. Hell ya! Muahhhhh
Best is highly subjective, All BlowPop's gals are there .Swallowers always get extra points. If you are new most of the fun is trying it out for yourself.Enjoy Originally Posted by MrClark
thank you darlin, and I really don't think you can say who's the best until you have tried us all...like Mr C stated the best is highly subjective...
I'm with C45 on this one... Zafiro goes hard and has looks to go with it.. in my book number two is Superhead 713 and 3rd is Amusemeant... Haven't tried Amy yet but she is on my to do list since she is no longer NBA and is close to me
Allison
Dayna love
Busty Amy Originally Posted by lesbianbob