Gracias H-town! It was Wonderful!

I just wanna thank all the new and familiar faces I was so lucky to have a pleasure seeing in Houston...I also am SO happy that the nice gent I spoke to in chat led me to a incall I would LIVE in Lol!I am now on the "VIP" list there and wish I never had to leave... I stayed a day longer and had yet another awsome experience in Houston.Love the Galleria,the sun,NBA finals and the fitness areas etc ALL in a week or more I enjoyed all my hot dates and still had a wonderful little time to explore and relax. I want to thank another gent for the dining I had.I went back alone for a 2nd visit.The food and service was AWSOME! No negative feedback in Houston from me!

Hope to come back before school starts back and would like to try arranging a 1 visit a month or every other month.Houston has been a ATF of mine forever

Thanks again to everyone and have a Supa Dupa Weekend!

I feel very happy knowing that everyone treated me well and even gave me suggestions hat helped me branch out and learn more then I had the last few times.
Much Luv'n thanks
XOXO,
~Exotic Beauty~

P.S. if I posted this in the wrong area I apologize and you can inform me if it needs to move.
Glad you had fun!
Glad you enjoyed your visit and had a great time.........
Happy you had a good time here in Htown.
Thanks guys! I barely made it back and miss it bad already Have a supa Sunday!
Glad you had a very hottttt time in Houston and managed to stay fit in the process
Glad you had a good time in Houston gorgeous! I'm sure the fine gents here showed you and your ASSets a very warm welcome!
Thank you sesualsanaa and whitechocolate!
I wish I was there today getting melted and bronzed at the pool and having fun meeting new people and of course the events,shopping and dining
~Have a Happy Hump day!~
xoxo,
~Exotic Beauty~
Guess I better buy another plane ticket in advance for August
I almost missed this one!
I am glad that you had a gret time with our fair city, it's these type of post that need to be heralded as there is more than enough negative Houston press.
If ever i can be of service just give me a yell.
You are a very thoughtful lady and Houston needs more like you....evr think about moved down?
I almost missed this one!
I am glad that you had a gret time with our fair city, it's these type of post that need to be heralded as there is more than enough negative Houston press.
If ever i can be of service just give me a yell.
You are a very thoughtful lady and Houston needs more like you....evr think about moved down? Originally Posted by Easye
Thank U SOOOO Much! I would LOVE to but I have an established business foundation here(home) and am looking into just making travels like every 2 months through the year to enjoy home, and the pleasures of Houston.I LOVE Houston,I have been all over but everything I enjoyed the fullest has been there and its not far by plane or a 2 part drive Hopefully the new arrangement will be awsome doing travels in between the home base I have.XOXO! Be back as soon as possible! ~Happy TGIF!~
glad ya had fun sugar---hope to meet ya in Tulsa next week!