Guess I'd better start an NBA policy

Heavy sigh. The last 10 days have been trying due to fellows of the "B" persuasion.

Started with a NSNC the week before last for a dinner date, leaving me all dressed up with nowhere to go, no one to eat.

Then last week: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=479636

Today: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=483943

So, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm seriously contemplating an NBA policy - No Bruces Allowed.

All 3 of these guys were named Bruce.

First, a Bruce with no excuse.
Then, a Bruce whose aim was loose.
Now, a Bruce who tried to goose my caboose.

What's next? A Bruce with a noose? A Bruce riding a moose? A Bruce too obtuse to deduce? What more Bruce abuse will the future produce?

Therefore, I am holding the entire world of Bruces accountable for the actions of each Bruce I couldn't seduce.

Any Bruce who wishes to change my mind, bring chocolate and Jameson, and we'll call a truce.
awwww that sucks
I'm sorry
odd that they all had same name lol
I clicked on worried about you thinking "is this Fancy" lmao. And I'm sorry about your luck, but damn girl you got me cracking up. You are something else Fancy lmao Gotta love ya girl!
Sweeeet
So, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm seriously contemplating an NBA policy - No Bruces Allowed.

All 3 of these guys were named Bruce.

First, a Bruce with no excuse.
Then, a Bruce whose aim was loose.
Now, a Bruce who tried to goose my caboose.

What's next? A Bruce with a noose? A Bruce riding a moose? A Bruce too obtuse to deduce? What more Bruce abuse will the future produce?

Therefore, I am holding the entire world of Bruces accountable for the actions of each Bruce I couldn't seduce.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I'm calling bullshit. You know you would totally fuck Bruce Springsteen if he came creeping around...
Bruce Willis?
I'm calling bullshit. You know you would totally fuck Bruce Springsteen if he came creeping around... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
+1
Sorry about that Fancy

I'm calling bullshit. You know you would totally fuck Bruce Springsteen if he came creeping around... Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Well, there's exceptions to every policy. Fancy fornication Bruce exclusions:

Bruce Willis
Bruce Campbell
Bruce Springfield
Bruce Lee if he came back as an incubus.
Bruce Wayne if Batman really looked like Christian Bale.
Bruce Springsteen. Be fun to say I had the Boss in my box.
Well, there's exceptions to every policy. Fancy fornication Bruce exclusions:

Bruce Willis
Bruce Campbell
Bruce Springfield
Bruce Lee if he came back as an incubus.
Bruce Wayne if Batman really looked like Christian Bale.
Bruce Springsteen. Be fun to say I had the Boss in my box. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Fancy, your so awesome Love it!
Always love your wit, Fancy!
Come on Fancy ... You should know by now that Bruces are Avon and Mary Kay associates.
Fancy, You are such a lady and can turn a bad experience into a funny one for all of us to share...............Thank you for being you!! I do need these laughs to break up all the drama on the boards lately..............
Fancy, You are such a lady and can turn a bad experience into a funny one for all of us to share...............Thank you for being you!! I do need these laughs to break up all the drama on the boards lately.............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

+1