One girl, two guy appt.

• Alli
  • 06-28-2012, 02:59 PM
I had the wonderful opportunity to experience this a few weeks back....FUN FUN FUN!

Anyone else?
Two brunch guests is a wonderful thing, but they have to be comfortable with each other. I once had a smorgasbord with identical twins! Mmm, good times.
Its on my "to do" list lol. Do tell though
I do them often......wooohoooo one of my favorite activities
{it is the one time I will be somewhat submissive and make it a no holds barred session}...lol}

glad ya had fun!
  • Alli
  • 06-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Its on my "to do" list lol. Do tell though Originally Posted by bustyamy

All I will say is that one was a regular of mine and the other guy was his ex brother in law and they didn't touch each other.
I was fortunate to experience this when visiting BMT. Pleasing two sexy men at the same time....very fantasy fulfilling!
I've done it a couple of times, and one was recently, whew those two wore me out....co workers I think, said they would be back next week..better start eating my wheaties , the first time was when I was still with cherries..it started out as a double with another girl, but she just wasn't in to it and they could tell because I was basically getting double teamed which was so hot..they looked at her sitting off to the side and told her to get out, so I got the full donation she didn't get shit, it was so much fun..they came back again, and I still see both of them seperatley....
That takes bro code to another level...