Senseless........

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/06...s-default?rh=1

I've been keeping up with this story since it broke and this is just another reminder to be safe and use good judgement when hobbying. As a provider or hobbyist you just never know what lies on the other side of that door.

Stay safe everyone........
wow---do your research and stay safe
Yes its always good to be play smart and be very safe out there.
Yes its always good to be play smart and be very safe out there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ditto
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/06...s-default?rh=1

I've been keeping up with this story since it broke and this is just another reminder to be safe and use good judgement when hobbying. As a provider or hobbyist you just never know what lies on the other side of that door.

Stay safe everyone........ Originally Posted by hornsfan4life
Thats why I feel so blessed to have wonderful guys, like you, in my life.
Never having to open the door to a stranger makes things so much easier!

It's a scary world out there... Everyone take care.
Ditto Originally Posted by txexetoo
Yes its always good to be play smart and be very safe out there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
So true. So very true!

Thats why I feel so blessed to have wonderful guys, like you, in my life.
Never having to open the door to a stranger makes things so much easier!

It's a scary world out there... Everyone take care. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Thanks! The feeling is mutual
thanks for posting.. you can never hear "be careful" too often.

I wonder why the Cops weren't able to stop those Savages on May 21, when the first victim called the police? the murder victim showed up at the same place the next day...

and I can't help but wonder if the victims or perpetrator was ever known or spoken about here..
The man who was murdered must have tried to be brave at the wrong time
Should sticky this somewhere - especially for the adrenaline junkies looking to score with a Backpage Babe. Thank you to the ladies who screen and take the time and energy to play safely.
It also goes to show that if you get robbed in this, you should go to the cops. Forget the fear, forget everything.... you could be saving a life.
Thank God for Eccie! I have been able to stay relatively unscathed by sticking with reputable providers with reviews from reputable hobbyists!
thanks for posting.. you can never hear "be careful" too often.

I wonder why the Cops weren't able to stop those Savages on May 21, when the first victim called the police? the murder victim showed up at the same place the next day...

and I can't help but wonder if the victims or perpetrator was ever known or spoken about here.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not only that, but there is no telling how many other unsuspecting hobbyists have been beaten, robbed, or much worse.

But nonetheless, you just never know what kind of situation you might run into; Albeit BP, or even ECCIE. This situation could've happened down any avenue.

Count your blessings, Screen, and always be careful.