Top Ways To Piss A Provider Off.....

I just want to start this thread to see where it goes.. Ladies & Gents chime in about what gets under your skin...

What is agitating to me is...

1. Requesting a pre-screen and once cleared, he doesn't commit to the appointment.
2. If I tell him I don't think we are compatible or decline his request, he attempts to try to talk me into it for 2 hours texting.
3. During the 2nd round, if loses his erection and we are already 30 minutes over session... and I choose not to go back down unless he makes it right and he gets mad... (This has happened only once)
Generally speaking...Me licking your ass and you not licking mine back. It's 2016 what happened to fairness and equality? I shouldn't have to ask now lick my culo. lol
Are you asking how to piss off a provider?

Tell her she has daddy issues. Unless she's smart enough to already know it.

What pisses me off as a hobbyist?

Taking my "v"itamin just to get cancelled under an hour. NCNSs
What pisses me off as a hobbyist?

Taking my "v"itamin just to get cancelled under an hour. NCNSs[/QUOTE]

OUCH! Next in line....
Generally speaking...Me licking your ass and you not licking mine back. It's 2016 what happened to fairness and equality? I shouldn't have to ask now lick my culo. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Which is why I have my "Not On The Menu" in my showcase and website.
I had a gent arrive at my incall and tell me he used an entire bar of soap to wash his Arse inside and out... My reply "The entire bar up your butt? What for?" his reply "Just in case". I appreciate his hygienic effort in more ways than a few, but Greek and DATO are not on my menu..
Asking her to just bring sunscreen and she brings the 2 piece anyway.
Leaving an envelope full of paper for the donation.
Generally speaking...Me licking your ass and you not licking mine back. It's 2016 what happened to fairness and equality? I shouldn't have to ask now lick my culo. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Asking her to just bring sunscreen and she brings the 2 piece anyway. Originally Posted by cctex
Is this a hint? In case it is, it is well noted! Bare Bootie!!

Whoops! I misread the post...
Apparently telling someone that she is a manager or manages another provider or suggesting such a thing will piss them off pretty good.
Clarifying a doubles partner who was advertised previously and then changed with no public notice will piss them off too.
"How's your father?"

"What college did you go to?"

"Your pimp looks like Biz Markie."
"Would you like fries with that?" once I get there.

Red wing warning should be when appointment is made.
Is this a hint? In case it is, it is well noted! Bare Bootie!! Originally Posted by ChloeClark
If the sun is out. IJS.
Top ways to piss a provider off?

Oh oh, I got this one....