March Madness

Anybody go crazy this time of year like I do. I went to UCLA so I am a College Basketball nut. Thinking of going to Vegas for the first 4 days. Anybody else going to Vegas? Anybody ever been to Vegas for this event? I am told it gets real busy.
I could care less about College Basketball until MARCH, THE TOURNAMENT BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Vegas for the first weekend is absolute chaos. Not sure if you could get in but Emeril's Sports Stadium at The Palazzo is quite a good place to watch the games. They even have a remote betting system tied to the sports book.

If not the sports book at Ceaser's or LV Hilton are pretty sweet.

Not sure on rooms though, better act fast.
Good info, Bolt. I was there last year and did pretty well betting the tournament. March Madness is one of the best times of year to go. (along with the first week of NFL, Derby Day, and the Super Bowl)

I have a friend who knows someone at the Mirage, so we always watch the games there and eat until our heart's content. If you are there and see a little China doll serving drinks, tell her timothe said hello.

As for the tournament, I like betting conferences and the Big 10 and Big East are very strong. I'd bet against the traditionally powerful ACC.
let the games begin...