...And Some Ladies Wonder Why Business Slows Down

OK, so this is a bit of a rant..read it or not. Wonder if other gents feel the same. What the hell does it take for a lady to respond to a request with at least a little bit of enthusiasm?

As a courtesy when I respond to an ad, in a break the ice "get to know you effort" I take the time to write a polite, informative introductory PM, with details such as my age, my build, my style, my preferences (politely worded...). I also include the fact that I have P411 with active references, etc suggest a day and general time frame that might work to meet. Frequently I also ask an easily answered question or two, so I can get a feel for the person on the other end of the PM.

More than half the time, I get a one line or response, that conveys about the same amount of interest a fish has in a bicycle. Needless to say, I pass. Why would I want to spend time (forget the money) with someone who can't take a few moments to return the courtesy with a few quick lines? Hell no!

Is it just me? Am I that much of a dud? Is the green color of my money that faded? I know I'm no Brat Pitt, but I'm not Michael Moore either!

Sheesh!
You're too long winded bro.

Send a PM, say your interested in seeing them, mention a special that's in an ad of hers, and send your references, and finally put your availability. Boom, done.
I get what you're saying.

Just today, I sent a PM to a provider from the Welcome/Intro section.

I dont get into a lot of detail like you said, but I do add "hi, how are you today. Saw your post today and I was curious about....yada yada yada..."

Her response was "i dont do ____ and I dont do ___." That was it.

With that short response and didnt even answer all of my two questions, I'm passing on her and not sending her any more messages.
You're too long winded bro.

Send a PM, say your interested in seeing them, mention a special that's in an ad of hers, and send your references, and finally put your availability. Boom, done. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I might send 7 or 8 sentences total, three neat paragraphs. Readable in 30 seconds or less. I'm not writing, or interested in reading war and peace.
It sounds like the ladies you are choosing to visit with may be in need of an assistant or booker. Some people are really great BCD, but their taking care of business skill set needs improvement. Some people get overwhelmed with the amount of messages they receive or just don't realize how important it is to build that connection from your initial contact. I personally appreciate anyone who takes the time to follow my screening protocol and send a brief intro paragraph. As you stated, it helps to break the ice. The best advice I can offer is try to isolate ladies who have a reputation for taking care of business that is impeccable. Best of luck.
I might send 7 or 8 sentences total, three neat paragraphs. Readable in 30 seconds or less. I'm not writing, or interested in reading war and peace. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
You're being decent and if you wanted the total interaction to be "wanna fuck?" you could go to Harry Hines. The right ladies will like your efforts and not treat you like you're on an assembly line.
I too send the same type of introductory PM. Have you considered your target audience?

If you are sending it to younger ladies who also might be high volume, I agree with some of those above. Shorten up your message and be direct. They are interested in your $ and could probably care less about knowing you!!

My target audience is 35+ in age playmates who are also low volume with excellent TCB skills. If they do respond, we continue our conversation to see if we can reach an agreement. I have to figure a way to get them to Tyler on an agreement that we both deem reasonable. It might or might not work. I have a beautiful playmate coming to Tyler from Houston on her way to Dallas next week. We were able to figure out a way for her to set up incall for her incall rate. I also had one who simply wanted $200 for travel expenses + her hourly rate. I respectfully declined. If they do not reply, we wouldn't have enjoyed one another any way.

I was also reminded today by a top notch playmate out of Shreveport about the ladies side of the conversation. I had grown a little frustrated with a mutual friend of ours in how she responded to my PM. We have to remember that we are sending out a single PM. Even if we reach out to 5 different ladies that day, we have sent out only 5 PMs. They on the other hand are getting bombarded with PMs.

It also comes down to the nature of the hobby. Just as with NCNS, it is what it is. Move on to the next if you do not get the reply you desire.
  • 04-19-2017, 07:11 PM
Stop assuming you are writing to "the lady",or a lady for that matter. Some guys waste a lot of their time. Short and sweet, straight to the point. Save the politeness for bcd.

No,"I like long walks in the park" messages. Wrong site fellow..
I too send the same type of introductory PM. Have you considered your target audience?

If you are sending it to younger ladies who also might be high volume, I agree with some of those above. Shorten up your message and be direct. They are interested in your $ and could probably care less about knowing you!!

My target audience is 35+ in age playmates who are also low volume with excellent TCB skills. If they do respond, we continue our conversation to see if we can reach an agreement. I have to figure a way to get them to Tyler on an agreement that we both deem reasonable. It might or might not work. I have a beautiful playmate coming to Tyler from Houston on her way to Dallas next week. We were able to figure out a way for her to set up incall for her incall rate. I also had one who simply wanted $200 for travel expenses + her hourly rate. I respectfully declined. If they do not reply, we wouldn't have enjoyed one another any way.

I was also reminded today by a top notch playmate out of Shreveport about the ladies side of the conversation. I had grown a little frustrated with a mutual friend of ours in how she responded to my PM. We have to remember that we are sending out a single PM. Even if we reach out to 5 different ladies that day, we have sent out only 5 PMs. They on the other hand are getting bombarded with PMs.

It also comes down to the nature of the hobby. Just as with NCNS, it is what it is. Move on to the next if you do not get the reply you desire. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Great points. However I only look at the under 35 crowd, but play with the more mature ladies,

Stop assuming you are writing to "the lady",or a lady for that matter. Some guys waste a lot of their time. Short and sweet, straight to the point. Save the politeness for bcd.

No,"I like long walks in the park" messages. Wrong site fellow.. Originally Posted by 8701
No, really? I thought this was a dating site. What I meant by mentioning the things I like, were the types of activities.

I'm not new too the hobby, and usually stay with a regular or three I was just venting a bit about the process when seeking a new partner on occasion.
  • 04-19-2017, 07:32 PM
Just meant nice guys never win dude
Why do you want to change your style? Is being long winded not going to get you a pussy?

I know, it's those millenials that send back emojis.
It is annoying when you send a well thought out message and they respond with a few short words that could be taken several different ways and don't really answer the questions you asked.

That is why my messages are short, with a few possible times, clarification on location, and references. Early on, I used to include physical description, but over time, it became apparent most providers didn't care. If they have follow up questions, I will gladly answer.

What really drives me nuts is when you are in the middle of a series of promising texts trying to set something up and then they get completely silent. If you are not interested or suddenly get busy/distracted just say something.

For instance, last Wednesday I had an appointment set with a provider. About a hour before the appointment, she cancelled. Fine, I understand shit happens and I appreciate her giving some warning. She still texted with me that evening apologizing and again for the next day or two. Sent a text late Friday letting her know some times this week. Monday came, still no response and I'm thinking she may have been busy over the holiday weekend, so I send a text asking how her weekend was and if she saw the text.

No response to date. The way she was acting last week, I wouldn't have guessed she would have gone silent, since she was still surprisingly talkative immediately after the cancellation. Her messages during initial setup were much briefer and shorter than after.

Hate being left hanging, especially when things appear so promising at first.
... What the hell does it take for a lady to respond to a request with at least a little bit of enthusiasm?
More than half the time, I get a one line or response, that conveys about the same amount of interest a fish has in a bicycle. Needless to say, I pass. Why would I want to spend time (forget the money) with someone who can't take a few moments to return the courtesy with a few quick lines? Hell no!

Is it just me? Am I that much of a dud? ...
Sheesh! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
in my hobby opinion [imho], it doesnt matter how long or how short your dick is, errrrrr, you initial msg is.
in my experience, 9 times out of 10, i get a short response to my "i'd like to meet w/ you" msg (similar in format to yours), no matter if the provider has only been on eccie for a month or for several years.

so, my suggestion - DONT obsess (for lack of a better word) on how long/short her reply is. DONT attempt to correlate length of response to her interest or commitment. Focus on her reply. if she responds affirmatively, go for it. if she doesnt, move on to the next provider on your list.

imho, it's not so much you, but it's how you are reacting to the responses. lighten up and get some delites!!

or dont lighten up and miss out on some delites.

your choice.
There is a fine line between ... too much ... and not enough.

Sometimes - too much can signal ... uhhh hello ... narcissist ... or "trying to hard" ...

Not enough could signal .... "asshole" who thinks we should bow down to his request .... or .... insecurity which means it's a long shot that an appointment will actually be scheduled.

There is a multitude of signals we providers have to hone in on right away.

With that being said .... there are still those gals who are just fly by the seat of the pants mentality ... and it works for some ... on both sides.

If you want a solid and positive reaction ... then make sure you are contacting a provider that has a reputation of being level headed and will communicate with you accordingly.
in my hobby opinion [imho], it doesnt matter how long or how short your dick is, errrrrr, you initial msg is.
in my experience, 9 times out of 10, i get a short response to my "i'd like to meet w/ you" msg (similar in format to yours), no matter if the provider has only been on eccie for a month or for several years.

so, my suggestion - DONT obsess (for lack of a better word) on how long/short her reply is. DONT attempt to correlate length of response to her interest or commitment. Focus on her reply. if she responds affirmatively, go for it. if she doesnt, move on to the next provider on your list.

imho, it's not so much you, but it's how you are reacting to the responses. lighten up and get some delites!!

or dont lighten up and miss out on some delites.

your choice. Originally Posted by pmdelites

This is good advice. My replies can be curt at times. I am often replying to communications while getting ready to leave for work, just arriving and it's a few minutes too soon to clock in, or during my only break. My time is very limited and I would like to reply to everyone I can get to before I am in the "no phone zone for 8 hours." This is not even taking into account when I am busy hobbying, sleeping, or my family time.

I am sure many ladies are dividing their time up even more stretched than I am, it's no wonder if it takes a few days to reply or the replies are short.

It's not like all of us can afford to sit around all day eating bon-bons crafting epic novels, but most of us are doing the very best we can with what we've got going on.