Do not see this ASIAN FUCK - Horny.piackahua696969 AVOID

He came today rip me off. Suppose to pay $300 then said he left his wallet is his car.

After doing research only after he pulled this off I realized he has done this to several ladies.

Handle is HTking DFW Golf, JBL, Horny Picclachua, and much more.

This man is DANGEROUS as FUCK!!! He will keep making new accounts.

This is my second run in with ASIAN males so I am going to have to pass on ALL ASIAN MALES in particular VIETNAMESE and CHINESE -

His number 972 ***-**87 - Edit Staff

Phone Number Masking

Full Area Code allowed, Prefix Fully Masked, Last 3 of Line Number allowed
Ex. 214-555-1212 would be 214-***-*212

(An easy way to remember it is this: the First 3 and Last 3 are visible, the middle 4 are masked)

He's also using other asian handles on Eccie claiming to be them. So Asian guys look out. This guy is using your handle pretending to be you!
You need to learn how to read the masking guidelines for posting a phone number of a member.....this isnt the first time I've seen you mask incorrectly...
That sucks, but shitty people come in all races.
Not an alert. Moved to COED. You've given nothing from your encounter to show danger.

Again, these type of posts are best served in the Ladies areas.

Also, Please follow the phone masking guidelines.
Being robbed is dangerous -_-
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Being robbed is dangerous -_- Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
She got shorted, not robbed

Edit: this another Asian guy? Or the guy who left the $100?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2047561 Originally Posted by alaine
obviously the same guy, but I thought those other handles listed were those of a South Indian guy??
NO Chung, You are probably thinking about the "Bun Head" guy.
Sorry this happened, but WHY DIDN'T you get the money up front?
I always ask that business is taken care of ahead of time.
I leave it where he lays it and it just makes me feel better to know it's there, he feels okay that I haven't touched it, and we play ☺

Again, sorry this happened, but with as many times as this asshole has done this, research is definitely a MUST prior to appointments

Smooches
F.P.
Peyton sorry to hear about this. Where is your showcase?
  • L.A.
  • 05-04-2017, 06:01 AM
I leave it where he lays it and it just makes me feel better to know it's there, he feels okay that I haven't touched it, and we play ☺

Again, sorry this happened, but with as many times as this asshole has done this, research is definitely a MUST prior to appointments

Smooches
F.P. Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
This is how I like to take care of business too. I typically will lay the donation in plain sight on a dresser or nightstand before I start getting undressed. I don't really want it counted right in front of me but I don't see a problem if she makes sure it's not a 20 on top with a bunch of 1s under either.

This issue could have been avoided with some pretty basic screening (I think).
She has every right to be upset.

Smooches
F.P. Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
I too like things handled this way. Please don't make a provider ask you for it.

Helps keep things feeling less transactional as well.... Which leads to better sessions....
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2017, 09:33 AM
I always pay after but then again, I don't rip off providers and deal mostly with regulars