Special thank you to Daddy4pussy!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE WEEKND TICKETS! Your the best and we had a blast. I can't wait to see what's next! 💋KM
Gotta enjoy a man who is comfortable enough with his sexuality to rock a pink shirt
He is actually wearing pink velvet shoes as well. As far as sexual preference he enjoys men. ��KM
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2017, 02:26 PM
he enjoys men. ��KM Originally Posted by KendraMay
I'm shocked!!! Playoff tickets for the spurs or rockets?
Seats?
So many questions...
He is actually wearing pink velvet shoes as well. As far as sexual preference he enjoys men. ��KM Originally Posted by KendraMay
That makes perfect sense now.... Still pretty awesome!
Kendra you've got some gorgeous eyes!(and Friday you almost saw me rockin pink shorts)
That makes perfect sense now.... Still pretty awesome! Originally Posted by Analeese
You dont have to be gay to wear pink, its a common color i like just cuz it looks nice on brown skin tone
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-07-2017, 10:14 AM
I, too, am a pink color fan. Owning shirts in many shades of pink.

Pink happens to be the favorite color of my ATF on this site. I have been known to wear hot pink underwear for her as well.. And my sexual preference is 100% pussy-oriented! JS
  • L.A.
  • 05-07-2017, 10:35 AM
You dont have to be gay to wear pink Originally Posted by vitaminD
But it helps.
No way I'd wear pink. I would look too funny.
FYI that is not me in the picture. I'm glad you had a good time in the suite for The Weeknd concert. I have a couple of pink shirts which I am comfortable to wear. We don't mind pink wrapped around....you know!
FYI that is not me in the picture. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
Seemed to me like you and her went to wherever. That was you in the pics, and preferred men. Ha
Yeah not it. Also not into dudes with tits just in case.