Dangerous Actions Being Taken

Ladies and gentlemen,

I've been a hobbyist for many years. Over that period of time I've enjoyed myself greatly and am thankful for all the wonderful providers that are being safe and enjoying themselves!

Over the last six months I have run into an action taken by ladies that is dangerous. It is even more dangerous because the ladies think they are safe. These ladies are using protection and being very conscientious except for one thing.

They are using an oil based lubricant. I have recently seen Baby oil, Vaseline and even hand lotion used.

Here is the point. Oil breaks down condoms quickly and can allow them to break or be porous causing them to transfer unwanted fluids.

Please see this link:

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answe...d-lube-condoms

Play safe and enjoy yourselves.
Highly doubt that the providers you speak of will even see this.

Also, you might want to start seeing some established professionals.

Also, you might want to start seeing some established professionals. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Also, you might want to simply thank the man for taking the time to post something that is helpful to others.
Also, you might want to simply thank the man for taking the time to post something that is helpful to others. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
And I'll say it again, I highly doubt that the providers in question will even read this post.

But anyway, for what its worth, it's interesting to know that folks are still using babyoil and Vaseline.

Also, you might want to start seeing some established professionals. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
another alternative : guys could keep this fact in mind - and if one sees a provider using oil-based liquids/gel, one could educate her about the dangers of doing so.

and then one could inform others which provider/providers is/are doing so (so other clients can aboid or flock to her/them).

cos BOTH parties should be aware of this problem.
have any of them been using this for anal? if so, please pm me a list IMMEDIATELY!
Baby oil and Vaseline with latex condoms... where... why... how?!

Who missed out on safer sex 101? It is very well known that oil based substances derail the integrity of latex condoms.

Apparently the fucktards in England.
WOW with all the great Silicone based lubes on the marker at $8-12 and water-based (sticky. sweet) on the market for less...why would you use Vaseline, KY or Baby Oil. PIMP shopping perhaps.

At the rate most ladies charge, they should provide the BEST condoms and LUBE at a very minimum.

There are some things that I just don't skimp on. I'm not likely to get pregnant at my age....hahahaha, but the ladies that are In an age range where they can get pregnant....I highly suggest you bring an un-opened box of condoms with Spermicide. It's called INSURANCE
Thanks for the input. This is something I haven't really paid attention to. I will be on the lookout now. Feel kind of foolish I haven't been to this point.
===> pmd: prolly cos that's all they remember from being a kid.

Who missed out on safer sex 101? It is very well known that oil based substances derail the integrity of latex condoms. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
i agree - i guess some providers just use whatever they can find cos they never learned this anywhere and/or from anybody.

that's why i say BOTH parties should know this and do whatever they can to prevent such reckless/dangerous behavior.

SAINTtlseyt - thanks for starting this public service announcement!
Hey Pyramider, so your saying this should have been posted on the jolly old England Board?? Maybe the OP can repost a similar thread on the England Board.

+1 AB
The OP's location is set as: London, England. Which would explain why the providers he sees are apparently contemporaries of Eliza Doolittle. C'mon, there teach that vaseline/condom breakdown stuff in 3rd grade now.
LMFAO that gif is literally my reaction before I even read the other commets.
I was like "HAND LOTION?! BABY OIL?!"
I can't imagine those being ph friendly getting all up in lady bits not to mention bad for latex and even polyisoprene condoms.
I mean high quality silicone, hybrid or water based lube really isn't THAT MUCH.

Who missed out on safer sex 101? It is very well known that oil based substances derail the integrity of latex condoms.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
The OP's location is set as: London, England. Which would explain why the providers he sees are apparently contemporaries of Eliza Doolittle. Originally Posted by texassapper
are you suggesting she was fucking Henry Higgins?