A question on discretion

• duder
  • 05-08-2017, 11:10 PM
I had a friend approach me today and ask if I knew of any where he could go to be discreet with someone other than his SO (the woman in the side is also married and so her place is a no go). I've never really had a SO, so have never had to deal with this. My first reaction was to tell him to get a hotel and see if they'll accept cash. Any other suggestions I'm missing?

Tell them to get a private movie booth at New Fine Arts or Lido. That will spice things up!

Tell them to use a dressing room. Or any other risky public place. Mmm r/holdthemoan
Air bnb, etc.
My place but I require to join.
That's usually the problem with "affairs". The woman usually wants the encounter to be romantic. That usually requires a room in a fairly decent hotel, wine etc. That's why I found the hobby. There is not an easy way to leave no paper trail, unless you fuck in the back of a van. Have you thought about something out in the country, aka open air fucking?
If you're in really good with a provider who maintains an incall separate from her residence, or one who splits time between two incalls, perhaps you could work something out.