134 arrested in DFW sting

https://www.fox4news.com/news/134-arrested-dallas-fort-worth-sex-sting?fbclid=PAAab1tg7kr1NyNpP 7VGMKY9jyoGyYNlLQC0vS-G7nyL3DcFh8ZThUG44JdUE

I stand corrected. Big bust a few days ago
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/hs...x-transactions

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ting-feds-say/ Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Potential customers who seek commercial sex are often as culpable as those who levy violence to keep their victims entrapped,” Hayes said in a written statement.

Seeking companionship is as bad as being a sex trafficker now.
Not a lot of details and nothing published like the likes of the last sting where photos of John’s were reported and posted everywhere and admittance by law enforcement that they contacted their jobs. This seems more normal operation without all the theatratics but time will tell if more will get reported.
We really are playing with fire in Texas. AMPs, Studies and SC are saver avenues for the hobby than independents and SW. felonies will fuck up your life. Be smart.
Not a lot of details and nothing published like the likes of the last sting where photos of John’s were reported and posted everywhere and admittance by law enforcement that they contacted their jobs. This seems more normal operation without all the theatratics but time will tell if more will get reported.
We really are playing with fire in Texas. AMPs, Studies and SC are saver avenues for the hobby than independents and SW. felonies will fuck up your life. Be smart. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41

why do you think studios are safer?
If studios move around and not in same place for too long they can evade suspicion. Problem is with them though is they ask for your info for screening so if they do get caught you are potentially screwed. Not worth risk for me to give to them so I stay away from studios but I would still say that is safer than most independents or SW. for an independent, a highly and recently reviewed provider would be what I would recommend if you going that route. One with no blatant advertisement of full service on the menu for plausible deniability if you do walk into something. It’s really fucked up consenting sex among adults has garnered this much attention where’s its now a felony in this bible thumping state. As such, adapt accordingly or face the raft of politically charged agendas saying you are the cause of human trafficking and underage sexual exploits. It’s the time we live in now. Yes both are bad,, but a bit of a stretch in almost all cases that are prosecuted now to make that connection with 2 consenting of age adults to trafficking. (Insert eye roll).
All this and yet there will be a bigger crowd of you fu*****g mongers outside places like Mich, 21. Just wait for tomorrow's post in the AMP section
This is just so depressing. Why can’t they let consenting adults fuck in peace.
Guess I will head off to bed to jerk off. Capitalism in Texas must be dead unless you are starting a meatless burger joint.
AMPs, Studies and SC are saver avenues for the hobby than independents and SW. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Indeed. But you don't seem to have this same belief in your posts in the Geisha review.

All this and yet there will be a bigger crowd of you fu*****g mongers outside places like Mich, 21. Just wait for tomorrow's post in the AMP section Originally Posted by shauk1960
Sure. It is safer, no Stings, no set ups.

I'm not surprised to see Richland Hills on that list. Rinky Dink ass town, yet Son of a Bitch, there just happened to be a plethora of bullshit-looking ads for ladies in Richland Hills the past, oh, 3 weeks. They were as phony as a four dollar bill.
CT, which ad site(s) in particular? I don’t peruse LC, so I wouldn’t be able to recognize any increase in ad activity there, but RR has a handful of ladies that regularly advertised there. I haven’t thought to check if there had been any change in activity over the past several weeks.
Just tell the Feds your last name is Biden and they’ll let you walk.
.....It’s really fucked up consenting sex among adults has garnered this much attention where’s its now a felony in this bible thumping state. ..... Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Consenting sex among adults is NOT against the law. Just paying for it. And so many assume there is consent on both sides. Every time there is a pimp there is no consent for the woman. Every time a woman is tricked into coming to the states, then forced into sex work, there is no consent. Every time that runaway, underage girl is forced into sex work to survive, there is no consent. Johns will wear blinders, so they don't have to recognize the ugly truths.

Legalization would certainly help but even that will not make all the issues go away.
I’m moving more towards agreeing with OBSG that these aren’t just operations to arrest a bunch of johns. The last few of these I’ve finally connected that Homeland Security is involved and there are at least a few pimps in the mix of those busted. That’s who they are after and are taking advantage of the opportunities afforded them by these busts to round up some of their customers.

These operations are happening frequently enough that the cooperation between local and federal authorities is becoming a well-oiled machine. It likely takes them very little time to ramp up a sting once they get ahold of some pimp’s account.

That may not be the way it goes down every time, and maybe not even this time, but I’m picking up enough pieces from each of these increasingly frequent announcements that I bet I’m not too far off in my conclusions.

I’ve always answered the question, “why should I care if a girl is pimped?” with the response, “if for no other reason than you don’t want to be collateral damage when something goes wrong.”

This is real, guys, and it’s hitting closer to home with each of these roundups. If you’ve been hobbying the same way for a long time without incident, pay attention to what’s happening and make adjustments to keep it that way.
yeah this is major reason people should avoid pimped
CT, which ad site(s) in particular? I don’t peruse LC, so I wouldn’t be able to recognize any increase in ad activity there Originally Posted by TinMan
LC.. They have always had 2-3, but it suddenly went to 7-8, ''new'' ladies with ads that strained credulity.

I’m moving more towards agreeing with OBSG that these aren’t just operations to arrest a bunch of johns. The last few of these I’ve finally connected that Homeland Security is involved and there are at least a few pimps in the mix of those busted. That’s who they are after and are taking advantage of the opportunities afforded them by these busts to round up some of their customers. Originally Posted by TinMan
Typical well thought out response from you. I'm with you and OBSG, in that a chief aim is to reduce the real bad guys. And I applaud that. Unfortunately it's the little guy who has no ill will, who despises Traffickers and Pimps, that pays in these round ups. Texas Felony Law is outrageous. 50 years ago in La Grange, it was legal to pay for pussy, now it's a Felony?

Why not REALLY go after the bad guys, instead of skimming a couple from a wide net that makes 132 of 134 arrested a Felon? From their own report, they only got two Traffickers.