Providers, Posting and possibilities, or lacktherof.

First. I made this a Private Poll but am looking for open and honest feedback. If you want to post a note, please do so ... if you want to send me your thoughts via PM, please do so ... otherwise, Private is the Poll.

Ok. I had someone tell me the other day that certain Providers specifically won't see a Hobbyist if he has seen certain other Providers, or done things (that happened but never happened) that are better discussed in Another Realm.

I certainly don't want to shoot myself in the proverbial foot but here is my dilemma ... I have been pretty darn open about what I'd love to do, how open I am to new experiences and that part of me is here to push my boundaries, see where my limits are, and break them ... blah blah blah ... but, when a Provider see's that, and maybe she was interested in seeing me, or maybe I had PM'd her about getting together ...

Does who I have seen or what I have done (or what I have posted about wanting to do) significantly impact on whether or not she will see me?
The only time it has an impact on my decision is if he acts like a jerk/overly negative in his posts then why would i want him at my incall being a jerk?
The only time it has an impact on my decision is if he acts like a jerk/overly negative in his posts then why would i want him at my incall being a jerk? Originally Posted by Alecia
Just my own opinion, but if I see a reveiw with BB, Greek or rimmming involved I usually leave that to the other guys and girls.
yes I look at the post are reviews to get a feel of what are how a person thinks/represents themselves however some repersents themself on here in a certain way but in person are very differetn so at the end of screening to me it is majorly based on what the references say
Safire Sweet
The only time it has an impact on my decision is if he acts like a jerk/overly negative in his posts then why would i want him at my incall being a jerk? Originally Posted by Alecia
This.......no jerks allowed
Any provider who provides BBFS is off my list and I suspect any client asking for/getting it might be off their list.
Any provider who provides BBFS is off my list and I suspect any client asking for/getting it might be off their list. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Hate to tell you this, but if you keep true to that you're gonna have an extremely short list.
Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Any provider who provides BBFS is off my list and I suspect any client asking for/getting it might be off their list.
Hate to tell you this, but if you keep true to that you're gonna have an extremely short list. Originally Posted by TheBizz
You could be right, but I don't see a lot of providers admitting they provide BBFS. Those that do have a death wish for themselves and all of those who see them.
You could be right, but I don't see a lot of providers admitting they provide BBFS. Those that do have a death wish for themselves and all of those who see them. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
I started to reply and then realized I was hijacking this into another bbfs thread. I promptly punched myself in the face and deleted what I had. My apologies to the OP.
I like to read the reviews to get a feel for what the guy is interested in

it helps me cater to that gent & his desires/needs/wants!
same here, I don't really care who a guy has seen before me but if he has alot of negative reviews and posts then it makes me really nervous and it's no good to go into a session feeling like it won't go well so I decline seeing the guy if I have a bad feeling about it beforehand.
Negative reviews and super graphic are a no go
Negative reviews and super graphic are a no go Originally Posted by RyansFun

How does a lady know how graphic reviews are written?
Negative reviews and super graphic are a no go Originally Posted by RyansFun
What do you suggest to a guy who had a negative experience? Lie and pretend he had a great time?

Negative reviews are a very valuable resource on this site, both to hobbyists and providers alike. They allow a girl like you, who looks like your pics and provides great service, to separate yourself from the bullshitters and scam artists that abound.

In other words, without negative reviews, good reviews aren't worth anything.
Let me clarify:

If he only has negative reviews... it's a no go. Could be hard to please or just one of those types of guys... And yes, maybe he never researches....

Graphic meant if he is super graphic where the whole public can see.... Like descriptions, address, those sorts of things...