DOES THE CONDITION OF THE INCALL MATTER?

I would love to have the opinions of the ladies and gentlemen of what they think about the incall locations in Houston. Do you like certain areas? Do you really care about the decor? What matters to you about incalls? Thank you
I like blue water in the shitter................
Hell yea it does! The last thing I want is to have a session come out and my car is on bricks! Away from the ghetto and a nice clean place please.
I like blue water in the shitter................ Originally Posted by dearhunter
TFF

Sofia please stop yelling but I say yeah depending a lot on the price of admission.
Mirrors, lots of mirrors. The ones that make me look skinny but make my dick look bigger.

Oh, and I generally shy away from incalls in fifth ward after dark.
What I want know is how do you keep the landlord from finding out?

Keeping it Naughty,
Nikkie4u
www.thedelights.com
713-330-1090
by being the landlord.
Useless threAD.
I hate all the foot traffic generated by a busy incall. I would never use them.
I'm sticking with blue water in the shitter.
note to self: blue water.....

what if there is no high traffic? several locations.......I always wonder because some people can be SO picky and some really just want......blue water......
That's my girl.
Discrete to walk in and out, convenient parking, easy access from a major highway, safe area, clean, a good bed with clean fresh sheets, a hot lady and shower facility. The winning combination for me.
Picasso paintings or fine antique furniture are not needed for what I'm trying to accomplish......It doesn't need to be fancy. But, it does need to be clean.

Keep it simple.

Clean sheets, cold beer and blue water.
Thanks guys n gals for making me laugh I needed it.
I had a minor fender bender earlier today.
All of the above would apply except the blue water I don't care so long as the water is clean and dearhunter hasn't been there first leaving anything behind.