Trinity?????

• Go4it
  • 07-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Does anyone have any CURRENT info on Trinity????
Please PM with responses. Thanks.
She just sent me a PM last Thursday from here. You might want to try PMing her?

Maybe you can reach her that way!

~Kelly TNT
Here is the copy from her ad here on 6/30/09. I hope that this is still current.

HELLO GETTLEMEN, MY NAME IS TRINITY AND I AM ONE OF THE BEST GFE YOU CAN FIND. I AM VERY PATIONATE* AT WHAT I DO....SPECAIL RATE THIS WEEK 175HR AND 125HHR.... MY INCALL IS 635/COIT...EMAIL ME AT trinityblak@gmail.com...<a href="htt...red411.com</a>/dallas/trinityblack
  • OFF
  • 07-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Here is a list of her reviews ...

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=12793

OFF :-)
  • Go4it
  • 07-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks -- I have all that info. Need anything more recent. Have been trying to confirm an appointment for TODAY since Friday and getting no response which is NOT LIKE HER AT ALL!!! Concerned!
  • YSD
  • 07-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Good thing she doesn't get paid to spell---LMAO.
Go4it...

check ur PM
  • CSI
  • 07-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Saw her ad and sent a P411 request last Tues evening. Christa replied late Wed morning that she was not available for my my desired time. Plan B with Jennifer was outstanding, though. Maybe I should try again.

CSI
Well, it's nice to know people care about me. I am back from the dead. LOL
  • CSI
  • 07-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey Trinity,

Thanks for the response and I'm glad your back from the "dead", sweetie. Really liked your new incall area, too. Now, I just need to find another free time from my real life. It's just hell to try to run a biz and have meetings several nights a week, too. (Had a great steak and wine at Steve Fields in Plano tonight, though. III Forks Thurs. evening). Just need more time.

CSI
Well, it's nice to know people care about me. I am back from the dead. LOL Originally Posted by getitdone