Camgirl....or Scamgirl?

Hello to all, newbie here. What a great forum, I didn't know that this existed, and I am learning everything I can.

Question... Some postings require you to watch a webcam, send a 'lil money and it's deducted from your first encounter. It smells fishy. Are these Scamgirls or is this a legit higher level of screening?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom. And also, any other newbie tips or personal blunders you experienced starting out are highly valued. Happy hunting to all!
I don't understand the question...
What website are you using, that the "providers" there are asking you to watch them on webcam before you see them? I don't know if I would say it is a "for sure" scam. But be cautious. Once you submit your credit or debit card information, there could always be a chance that they won't be available to see you.

Every provider has their own way of doing things. Some require down payments, some only take cash, others only use paypal. I have not heard of providers, on this website, having that requirement.
I have never heard of pay for webcam then you can book. Deposits, yes. If she is wanting money with no screening, I would definitely be hesitant.
I have never heard of pay for webcam then you can book. Deposits, yes. If she is wanting money with no screening, I would definitely be hesitant. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
its not a new most of the time scam
Scam

Just like the need a deposit bullshit

If they want your real information, a deposit or watch a webcam of them tell them to go fuck themselves.

A whore is you pay money, fuck them, leave.

Anything else is bullshit
be very careful. Many ladies already reported from their own acts that some others are making up fake twitter handles (that look very similar to the real account), stealing tweets, pics, and selling videos and inviting others to "joint them" by a fee.
always make sure you are following the real account and not some scammer trying to get money out of us by making fake accounts in our names.
SCAM ...