Nurturing Newbies

I have seen a distressing trend of newbies not being treated well. I want to change that paradigm. I for one, love newbies. We need new people here male and female to keep this thing going. I sincerely ask that all members here welcome newbies with open arms. I for one am newbie friendly. Any question you have my inbox is always open. I would like this to be a safe place for newbies to get information and for ladies to also welcome these folks in with whatever screening you deem necessary. We all remember when we were new and how daunting navigating these websites were. Let's extend the same love we would have wanted to get. So please, this is the newbie welcome thread for male and females!
You mean tohottohandle? It’s a fairly new profile, except the person behind the keyboard ain’t new here. Will the real slim shady please stand up. Newbies know what’s up, they have to meet the welcoming committee upon arrival and if they really want to flow on this site, they should offer a useful review for credibility.
You mean tohottohandle? It’s a fairly new profile, except the person behind the keyboard ain’t new here. Will the real slim shady please stand up. Newbies know what’s up, they have to meet the welcoming committee upon arrival and if they really want to flow on this site, they should offer a useful review for credibility. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Bwhahahahahahaha!!!!
I have seen a distressing trend of newbies not being treated well. I want to change that paradigm. I for one, love newbies. We need new people here male and female to keep this thing going. I sincerely ask that all members here welcome newbies with open arms. I for one am newbie friendly. Any question you have my inbox is always open. I would like this to be a safe place for newbies to get information and for ladies to also welcome these folks in with whatever screening you deem necessary. We all remember when we were new and how daunting navigating these websites were. Let's extend the same love we would have wanted to get. So please, this is the newbie welcome thread for male and females! Originally Posted by Pitroom

LINCKS ?
You mean tohottohandle? It’s a fairly new profile, except the person behind the keyboard ain’t new here. Will the real slim shady please stand up. Newbies know what’s up, they have to meet the welcoming committee upon arrival and if they really want to flow on this site, they should offer a useful review for credibility. Originally Posted by arañanegra
AKA
Elmer Fudge
Whatever JT. For all you newbies, once you cultivate a chemistry with a lady cooking helps. I'm having an overnight tonight so I've whipped up some oxtails, short ribs, rib eye steak, Lima beans, kale, cabbage, green beans and good ol fashioned corn bread, and I might do some squash and Mac and cheese or spinach and cheese. That's how you procure them better prices for overnights. Oh also I made a tres leches cake with ice cream , butter pecan just in case she wants a different dessert. Then we will watch the Woman King on someone else's Netflix. Her pussy got wet over the phone with that lineup. Take notes newbs on how a true pro handles business
It’ll be funny AF when she calls and cancels the overnight, then again you can just invite THTH for some fine dining, oh, and some food too.
Why did we close a thread when we knew that he was gonna start another dumb one…..
^ this...... and when the whores don't give him/them/they the password .... LMAO

https://thehill.com/homenews/nexstar...-what-we-know/
Why did we close a thread when we knew that he was gonna start another dumb one….. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I have to follow the guidelines....
Whatever JT. For all you newbies, once you cultivate a chemistry with a lady cooking helps. I'm having an overnight tonight so I've whipped up some oxtails, short ribs, rib eye steak, Lima beans, kale, cabbage, green beans and good ol fashioned corn bread, and I might do some squash and Mac and cheese or spinach and cheese. That's how you procure them better prices for overnights. Oh also I made a tres leches cake with ice cream , butter pecan just in case she wants a different dessert. Then we will watch the Woman King on someone else's Netflix. Her pussy got wet over the phone with that lineup. Take notes newbs on how a true pro handles business Originally Posted by Pitroom
So your meal costs more than your overnight hahaha
I have to follow the guidelines.... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I know but his threads are so Redundant now, but we can’t help ourselves, but comment on them.
Why did we close a thread when we knew that he was gonna start another dumb one….. Originally Posted by Cendell M
He cain't back it up.... I asked for lincks earlier, on his original boast in the original post.

He's starting to remind me of SissyPoo.......another attention whore.
I have to follow the guidelines.... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
As per when logging in accepting the ToS
^ this...... and when the whores don't give him/them/they the password .... LMAO

https://thehill.com/homenews/nexstar...-what-we-know/ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hahaha and we got pronouns now lol thats awesome

Pit
Shine
ToHot

Sounds bout right