Fantasy Football for eccie members

I remember some discussion on this on ASPD last year, and created a free public league on cbssports.com called the "What the heck is eccie" league. Since it might be too difficult to coordinate a live draft, the league will be using an automated draft and the draft date is August 31. There are 12 teams in a league, so join quickly if you want a spot. I used my eccie handle as my team name, but you can use whatever you want. It should be fun to play FF with other male/female fans on the board. I am glad football season is with us again, hope the Chiefs put up a good fight this season.
Joined and ready to play some FF!!!!!!!!
Just checked the cbssports site, so far it is just you and me, so there are openings for 10 more FF players to challenge our skills.
  • Bubba
  • 08-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Moved to sandbox......Discussions section is for hobby related topics.

Enjoy!
Well as the first weekend is bout to kick off I just wanted to wish everyone good luck.... I didnt know that we were still playing and I just happened to go check and found out we are.... Even though my team isnt want it to be Im still ok with it and ready to kick yall's butt!!!!

Queen