Who is Your Favorite Movie Robot?

Gort from "The day the Earth Stood Still"

"Klaatu barada nikto"

• JS42
  • 08-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Awesome movie
Attached Images File Type: jpg bicentennial-man-movie-still-4.jpg (151.2 KB, 87 views)
I am a nerd I love Bumble Bee from Tranformers!
  • Bubba
  • 08-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Johnny5 and Gort.
I love Bumble Bee also but I have to say I like the cyborgs on Terminator. The first one scared me. LOL.
I love Bumble Bee also but I have to say I like the cyborgs on Terminator. The first one scared me. LOL. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
That's where I was going...

but She's not completely scary
That's where I was going...

but She's not completely scary Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Is this what guys mean when they say of girls that they are man-made?

I will go with R2D2 for now. He always has the right tools and gets the job done.
C3PO's sister
Dot Matrix, from Spaceballs
Attached Images File Type: jpg dot.jpg (23.9 KB, 58 views)
RoboCop
Another vote for the Terminator.

• Bubba
  • 08-30-2010, 08:34 AM
There was a movie where a guy was looking all over the place for his female robot....I think her name was Cherry or Cherry 2000, something like that.

The guy hooked up with a girl......a well know actress whose name escapes me....that helped him look for the robot. The actress is cute, kind of sultry, raspy voice.....dang it, I can see her face but can't place her name......

Someone please help this old man's poor memory!

Oh another cool robot was in Yul Brenner in Westworld! I haven't seen that movie in many years but it was cool.
There was a movie where a guy was looking all over the place for his female robot....I think her name was Cherry or Cherry 2000, something like that.

The guy hooked up with a girl......a well know actress whose name escapes me....that helped him look for the robot. The actress is cute, kind of sultry, raspy voice.....dang it, I can see her face but can't place her name......

Someone please help this old man's poor memory! Originally Posted by Bubba
The actress is Melanie Griffith, the movie is Cherry 2000.

I have to agree on Robocop just due to his ass kicking. But I do like Andrew from Bicentennial Man as well. Both have three prime directives too, but two very different takes on them.
  • Bubba
  • 08-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks Kaboom.......I hate it when I can't think of a name....especially when it is a sexy lady!!
The Sean Young character in Blade Runner. Sexy!
The Sean Young character in Blade Runner. Sexy! Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Ohhh...forgot about her. She's very sexy!