your favorite comdom story Or teen story

Ok in high school we were running A train on this girl & we ran out of condoms so I use a grocey bag. now mind u we were drunk so she didn't notice at first but kept asking whats that crinkle crinkle crinkle noise was. After I bust I said its the plastic bag damn girl don't you remember sex ed safe sex at all cost. We laugh all night but for some reason she never came back talk about no respect for the guys lol

Ps she did do bbbj"s
*rolling eyes*
Condom story:
I was seeing a provider downtown in her apartment (she is no longer in the business) and she was applying the prophylactic to my rigid member. I wasn't watching her do it, when - YEEEOWW!! It felt like someone jammed a hypodermic in my glans. She was startled and nearly jumped off the bed. I asked her what had happened and she explained that she was pinching the air out of the end of the condom (but she got me with her long and sharp nails). I told her I was okay, but we did have a little discussion later about why she shouldn't do that (like her nails might make holes in the condom).

Teen story:
I wasn't a teen (20), but my girlfriend was (deleted specific age reference - lacrew_2000). Her parents (mom and step-dad) were taking the rest of the family camping for the weekend and she convinced them to let her stay home, since she had to work her part-time job on Saturday. Needless to say, she invited me to stay over on Friday night and we had a wonderful time. About 5:30 am, headlights hit her bedroom window and she got up to see what was going on. Her step-dad had come home to go into the office on Saturday and we both went into a panic! She pushed me into the closet and closed the door. Almost immediately, I realized this was a stupid thing to do (my car was parked outside, my clothes were all over the floor) and while I was debating what to do, the closet door opens and there he is.

"Get your shit and get out!", he exclaimed and I quickly grabbed as many of my clothes as I could see and went out the door (not dressing, just going to my car carrying my clothes). I drove home and dressed in my car before going inside.

Believe it or not, she managed to sell some BS story that kept us from getting into too much trouble!

18 is the magic number on this board. Lets all keep that in mind. Thanks - lacrew

Teen story:
I wasn't a teen (20), but my girlfriend was... Originally Posted by The Sixth Beatle
Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here since the mods haven't had the opportunity yet.
It was discussed just this month that there is not to be discussion of anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual light...
Hope they don't come swinging at ya...
Guys and girls, you may want to keep this in mind before continuing with this thread...
I dont think that gose for old life stories. I believe its to keep perves of the site.
I dont think that gose for old life stories. I believe its to keep perves of the site. Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Actually, Bubba edited a post by Midwestmonique for this very reason..
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=88179
and That story was about her past...Whether or not I agree with all the rules here, posting about any experience of anyone under the age of 18(while it was taking place) seems to be a no no.

"It doesn't matter who the post is about. For the purposes of this site anyone under 18 is a minor and off limits for discussion"
Bubba
I was just making a suggestion for the 'newbies'. If you can get away with posting about that stuff, more power to ya.
Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here since the mods haven't had the opportunity yet.
It was discussed just this month that there is not to be discussion of anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual light...
Hope they don't come swinging at ya...
Guys and girls, you may want to keep this in mind before continuing with this thread...
Originally Posted by topnotchmassage

He said "teen," he didn't give an exact age. Whereas the post you're referring to did. Big difference.

The guys on the board know the rules.
He said "teen," he didn't give an exact age. Whereas the post you're referring to did. Big difference.

The guys on the board know the rules. Originally Posted by MsElena
I was not directing my post to him.
I was directing the post to people who may not know the rules.
It seems to me that it's all a bunch of hypocritical bs, since we all know that everyone on this thread lost their virginity in their early twenties on their honeymoons
It seems to me that it's all a bunch of hypocritical bs, since we all know that everyone on this thread lost their virginity in their early twenties on their honeymoons Originally Posted by fjensen
I still have mine, for my heat is pure.
It seems to me that it's all a bunch of hypocritical bs, since we all know that everyone on this thread lost their virginity in their early twenties on their honeymoons Originally Posted by fjensen
i wouldn't say "lost", i know exactly where i left it...

...just not that interested in going and getting it back....
I was really 30 when lost mine but sounds cool to say it was younger god be a 20thing year old virgin sucks
I was in my twenties and had got this girl back to the apartment. She didn't want to do anything but with a lot of begging and coaching she decided to have sex with me under one condition we use a condom. So I searched my night stand for one for about 10 mins to find nothing. So I left out of the room to ask my roommate to see if he had one. Well we manage to find one. So I suited up and went to work. It was very good sex well good pussy anyway and she was sexy as hell! I fucked her with her tennis skirt on because I'm a freak like that but anyway afterwards we lied down and relaxed. By this time we started talking about different sexual things and my dick started getting hard again. And she was getting wet. So I was ready to get it back on. And this time I figured we didn't have a condom to use so bareback was about to happen. But when I was about to put it in she looked down and said "No" get a condom. At this point I knew that there wasn't anymore in the house, so my eyes looked around and fell apond the one I had thrown on the floor full of cum. So I did what any self respecting man in his early twenties would do in that situation. I picked it up shook the cum out of it and put it back on and went to town on that ass for round two.