JDIDIOT spams ECCIE

Eight threads on the front page, seven of which have Obama or his administration mentioned in the headline.

Why don't you come to the point, JDIdiot?

• WTF
  • 08-21-2014, 02:41 PM
JD sounds like a fucking ISIS recruit spouting his anti American shit. They cut the wrong mofo's head off.
JD sounds like a fucking ISIS recruit spouting his anti American shit. They cut the wrong mofo's head off. Originally Posted by WTF
Liberals burned flags in the sixties - should they have had their heads chopped off you murderous advocate of mindless obedience to the government - except when it comes to following employment rules?
  • WTF
  • 08-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Liberals burned flags in the sixties - should they have had their heads chopped off you murderous advocate of mindless obedience to the government - except when it comes to following employment rules? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JD is an ISIS plant and should have his over size water head cut off before he corrupts any of our youth.
You should have your tongue cut out of JD's asshole you nasty butt rimmer.
Was there ANY doubt that IBIdiot's newest disciple, IBHomo, would bump the JDIdiot posts to further spam the board with his repetitive poison?

Too much time on his hands, errrrr, bare fists!

LMAO!
Faggot Fucker since you don't like JD's threads. I will drop this here...

JLHomo spams ECCIE!

Reject that matzah ball sucker! He's a fraud.

And worships IBIdiot as much as IBIdiot worships Hitler. Ipso facto....
JLHomo spams ECCIE!

Reject that matzah ball sucker! He's a fraud.

And worships IBIdiot as much as IBIdiot worships Hitler. Ipso facto.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Faggot Fucker... I take it that you did not like that video? Try this one.

Whine away AssUp.......

Playing the "lying racist" card aint' working is it ?

Enquiring minds want to know: Why are you such a fucking loser ?
Stop hurting my pussy JD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FIFY Assup! Never a charge.

(bigkotex smilicons for emphasis)

That would be "inquiring," you ignorant fungus.

You can't handle it, can you?

But since I've got you on the line, where's the MLK quote about illegal immigration? Where's the proof of my "20,000+" posts? Where's any evidence that Obama "touted failure" because he "had no successes?"

Where's your acceptance speech for the first Dipshit of the Year election?
No. Its a cultural reference to the tag line of The Enquirer ....Enquiring Minds Want To Know...so back on topic :

Why are you such a pathetic loser?
He was born that way and worked very hard to not overcome it.
So says the worst mod on ECCIE.
No. Its a cultural reference to the tag line of The Enquirer ....Enquiring Minds Want To Know...so back on topic :

Why are you such a pathetic loser? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why do you refuse to prove every questionable proclamation you utter?

You haven't presented evidence or citation supporting any of your whacked out conspiracy based theories, your paranoid delusions or your innate hatred for our President. You just drone on and on and on. Another day, another pile of bullshit. Each one more ridiculous than the last.

narcissism knows no greater lover.