Encounter: Thai Maria

The trick is to flush out your pipe afterwards. So as long as you piss afterwards you're good. Don't wait, make sure u do it asap.
The trick is to flush out your pipe afterwards. So as long as you piss afterwards you're good. Don't wait, make sure u do it asap. Originally Posted by Lovedaty
How large is ur sample size?

I mean, how often did U or somebody U know:
1) Take a piss, and stayed clean
2) Take a piss, and got something nasty
3) Didn't take a piss, stayed clean
4) Didn't take a piss, got something nasty
The trick is to flush out your pipe afterwards. So as long as you piss afterwards you're good. Don't wait, make sure u do it asap. Originally Posted by Lovedaty
SMFH
Peeing after sex does not prevent sexually transmitted illnesses (STIs, also “STDs”). People contract STIs by absorbing bacteria through the mucous membranes inside their bodies during sexual intercourse.

Now UTIs, especially for women, possibly. Oh and my ATF peed on me in the shower Monday (true, my lower legs). I was quite shocked. Should I go get tested? lol
This only works if you stand on only your left leg and hold your right ear lobe while peeing.
Peeing after sex does not prevent sexually transmitted illnesses (STIs, also “STDs”). People contract STIs by absorbing bacteria through the mucous membranes inside their bodies during sexual intercourse.

Now UTIs, especially for women, possibly. Oh and my ATF peed on me in the shower Monday (true, my lower legs). I was quite shocked. Should I go get tested? lol Originally Posted by Michael8219
And viruses!