Studio Girls with No Upcharges

Can confirm Asianstars Pumpkin and Mira no msog tax.
Cocos Cherry is no msog tax too but she might be a ymmv

I think KPop Abby and AS Maya are also known for no upcharges. If y’all know anymore please add on
aren't all girls at green light have no msog upcharge?
aren't all girls at green light have no msog upcharge? Originally Posted by CT$odGwn

Greenlight and CP have always been no msog upcharge.
Greenlight and CP have always been no msog upcharge. Originally Posted by Makehermoan
CP is cherry pop?
https://www.cherrypopp.net/
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by Heartside
thanks
CP have a msog tax since beginning of this year...
I suddenly realized that green light is $360/hr. Which basically is BK's price $320 + $40 upcharge. No wonder they don't upcharge more.
I suddenly realized that green light is $360/hr. Which basically is BK's price $320 + $40 upcharge. No wonder they don't upcharge more. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Yes but Green Light has zero upcharges for anything, and the 360 is all-inclusive. So if you want MSOG and BBFS, you will pay 360 at Green Light and 460 at Blossom K. Green Light is way better value (obviously).
No one wants to pay tax for BBFS and MSOG. Don’t you think the ladies who are all inclusive get more repeat visits from their customers? Granted their service and looks need to be on par or better, but that’s a given. I’d visit most often where I’m getting the best value and of course have the best chemistry with a lady regardless of which studio or AMP.
Yes but Green Light has zero upcharges for anything, and the 360 is all-inclusive. So if you want MSOG and BBFS, you will pay 360 at Green Light and 460 at Blossom K. Green Light is way better value (obviously). Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I don't go bare, so thta's no value to me. But I agree green light offers more value. The service in general is much better.
No one wants to pay tax for BBFS and MSOG. Don’t you think the ladies who are all inclusive get more repeat visits from their customers? Granted their service and looks need to be on par or better, but that’s a given. I’d visit most often where I’m getting the best value and of course have the best chemistry with a lady regardless of which studio or AMP. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Amen brother. Very well said