ISO - My birthday present

I have a b-day coming up very soon. I am trying to find the perfect present to get myself. Of course this present will be female and naked, but beyond that I need to get some help and hopefully volunteers.

I'm going to list here what I want to find and any provider that feels up to the challenge can send me a PM. Please respond privately because I don't want this to turn into a bidding war or priceline style auction.

I don't have an exact "type" that I like, but there is a a general style that works for me. I want a girl that is fairly young, but that could mean 35 or 40 if the girl is in good shape and looks nice. I like spinners generally, but that doesn't mean the girl has to be skin and bones.

The girl should be more on the aggressive side and not passive waiting for me to take charge. Now as for the rest, whether the girl is really like this or just a really good actress doesn't matter. If she can do what I want and make me think that it's genuine then I will applaud her.

I want a fantasy session with a girl that is a total nympho and loves sex. I want her to be passionate and for us to kiss like horny high school kids. I want us to eagerly explore each other's bodies like two people that had been locked in solitary confinement without the company of the opposite sex suddenly freed to find each other. When we finally are able to be naked together I want to fuck with wild abandonment in one position after the other.

This is not going to be a time for slow, tender, compassionate cuddling. This is a time for passion and intensity. I want to fuck until we both cum and fall over with exhaustion. But it doesn't end there. This is the important part - after I cum as most guys I will need some help to get ready again. I don't want to have to ask and the girl shouldn't wonder if I want to go again. The answer is yes. I want her to attack me with a BBBJ so intense that it would raise the dead. When I am ready to go again jump on and ride me like you are a rodeo cowgirl. From this point the girl should either be fucking me, sucking me or stroking me with her hand. We will fuck some more until we collapse again, then repeat the above. I have no idea how long I will last or how many time I can cum, but I promise there will be no enhancements used. My guess is that you should plan for about 2 hours. Greek would be a nice bonus, but not required.

So - is anyone up for the challenge? I won't put a price on this or ask what your birthday discount is....I will leave that up to each girl that responds. But if you are a hot spinner with killer body and amazing BCD skills and you offer $100 you will be much more likely to be chosen than a hot spinner with a killer body and amazing BCD skills that comes to me with an offer of $500.

I do have a specific girl in mind for this, but I thought about asking her and decided against it because I did not want to put her on the spot and make things awkward if she did not think she could do it. By placing this out in public it gives her a chance to respond plus there could be other girls that I haven't met that might be interested in this also.
that could mean 35 or 40 Originally Posted by travelling_man

I just can't get over the picture in my head of doing some lady in my mom's quilting club....lol. For me it's a fantasy and if I WANTED to do a 40 something lady I could find that without paying for it. Originally Posted by travelling_man
Gee, have your preferences changed already or you are just making an exception since it's your birthday? lol

Meg
Meg - to answer your question when I responded to that thread I had just seen a girl that advertised being 35 that easily was late 40s or over 50. So that was fresh in my mind and the 40 SOMETHING was the key part of that phrase and I was being generous in the description. There is a big difference if a girl is in her mid 30s or even close to 40 that has the body that a 25 year old would envy vs a girl being in her late 40s pushing 50. Nicole Preston is a perfect example of a girl that is in her mid 30s but has a body better than most 25 yr olds I know.

I still want to see if there are any girls out there that actually like to have sex enough to try this out with me. I was hopeful that some of the closet nymphos would come out and help with this fantasy of mine. Yes I've had some responses, but all from girls saying they wish they could help out but can't. Is this asking too much?
Not at all babe, I just have to poke fun at you since I'm a 40 something kinda chick

I still want to see if there are any girls out there that actually like to have sex enough to try this out with me. Originally Posted by travelling_man
Personally, I know I would rock your world, but I am not what you are looking for. But if you are ever in the market for a woman and not a girl, look me up.

Next! hehe

Meg
You have rocked my world before and the thing I remember most about you is I experienced the best Russian I've ever had in my life. And the conversation was alone was worth the price of admission.

I guess what I was asking was a little bit too much for the girls here to handle. I have received more responses, but only girls that lamented they were not what I was looking for. So am I to go through my birthday wondering what might have been because there aren't any girls that meet my rather broad criteria that actually like sex?
So am I to go through my birthday wondering what might have been because there aren't any girls that meet my rather broad criteria that actually like sex?

I want a girl that is fairly young....I like spinners.....The girl should be more on the aggressive side a girl that is a total nympho and loves sex......I want her to be passionate and for us to kiss like horny high school kids......I want us to eagerly explore each other's bodies like two people that had been locked in solitary confinement without the company of the opposite sex suddenly freed to find each other. When we finally are able to be naked together I want to fuck with wild abandonment in one position after the other.

I want to fuck until we both cum and fall over with exhaustion. But it doesn't end there. This is the important part - after I cum as most guys I will need some help to get ready again. I don't want to have to ask and the girl shouldn't wonder if I want to go again. I want her to attack me with a BBBJ so intense that it would raise the dead. When I am ready to go again jump on and ride me like you are a rodeo cowgirl. From this point the girl should either be fucking me, sucking me or stroking me with her hand. We will fuck some more until we collapse again, then repeat the above. I have no idea how long I will last or how many time I can cum, but I promise there will be no enhancements used. My guess is that you should plan for about 2 hours. Greek would be a nice bonus Originally Posted by travelling_man
Nothing broad about that love....pretty specific if you ask me lol

There are quite a few PSE ladies around here...I'm sure they will step up. When is your birthday?
khloe cruise with greek this coming sat is my bday present 1 week late
I had a lady respond to me and say "you're asking a lot" - I guess I am in some respects but I'm not asking that much if you really think about it. What I wanted to find by posting my specific fantasy was a girl that REALLY enjoys sex and isn't just going through the motions while planning her next shopping trip in her head. If you are a girl reading this and that rules you out, then I'm ok with that. I wanted to find a girl that could give me encouragement and show some enthusiasm - kind of like a personal trainer giving you that push to keep going. I have no idea how long I can last or how many bells I can get. 2 hours might be wishful thinking. But I wanted to find a girl that could push me to my sexual limits and enjoy herself while doing it.

So ask yourself this:

Do you enjoy sex?
Can you help encourage me to keep going to find my sexual limit?
Can you be a take charge type and not need specific instructions every step of the way on what to do?
Hey Buddie, i would love to be youre birthday present! Yore sex robot that will do and obey everything that you tell me to do, or any thing that you want done to you.
oh yea ill definetely be your birthday gift
Traviling Man..........

I believe you are looking for ME- YOU did say you wanted to Fuck and Fuck and Fuck some more...right? IF I was your Birthday present...I would come with a "warning label" that label would state:

Rest 8-12hrs the night before.
Water- drink plenty of liquids.
Eating- MAKE SURE YOU EAT YOUR WHEATIES.

I myself, would Fuck you till you could not walk- you would be laying there after I finished making you my " man-toy" with a smile from ear-to-ear.

If your up to a lil "PINK" for your b-day.......let me know!!!!!!!!!!

IF not, I hope you have a wonderful b-day...

Kisses,

Syeira