Casual clothes or sexy clothes?

Okay so I was wondering the other day, what do yall like for us to wear? Do you like to see a provider open the door in casual clothes or sexy clothes?
I ask this question because I had a gentlemen ask me the other day to keep on the clothes that I had come to work in, I was like sure, no problem. So sexy clothes or casual clothes?
Depends. If you have to walk through people to get to me, it'd probably be better if you looked more casual. If I'm going to your incall, feel free to wear that maid outfit, cheerleader getup, see thru nightie, or the underrated yet superhot T-shirt and panties.
Depends, but typically I love a Corset and Garter, but there are times I love hair pulled up in a pony tail with blue jeans and a t=shirt, with a matching set underneath...that really gives more of a gfe feel... not that a girlfriend won't dress up either, but is more of an occasional thing, which is why I probably prefer the sexy outfits when hobbying...keep the change, lol.
While lingerie is sexy, I LOVE the casual look...especially for the first meeting. It makes unwrapping a new present more fun

Jeans and heels/boots in the winter or a sundress or halter top/shorts in the summer always gives it the GFE feel and if there is some sexy underneath, all the better!

Though sometimes I'll ask about lingerie if I'm in that mood (or a wife beater, pony tail and panties if I'm REALLY in the mood!)
Anything that most resembles what you are wearing in your pics.........after all, that's probably what got me to call you in the first place, so that's what I would like to see when you open the door.
Jeans and heels/boots in the winter or a sundress or halter top/shorts in the summer always gives it the GFE feel and if there is some sexy underneath, all the better!

Great Answer!

Casual on the first meeting makes it easier to get acquainted; lingerie on any meeting after that could easily produce a "WOW".

http://www.eccie.net/images/smilies/...aughbounce.gif
Cookie the clown

I enjoy seeing the woman in lingerie under a sheer robe. I prefer to start off with just the swell of a woman's breast being visible. I've alsway found that unwrapping a gift slowly is more erotic than ripping it off like child at Christmas. A woman sitting in a chair with her rob parted and the strap of her ligerie dropped from one shoulder so that her breast is juuuuusssstttt beginning to come out is a big turnon.
I prefer first encounter to be casual sexy dress..maybe tight top showing cleavage.
Depends. If you have to walk through people to get to me, it'd probably be better if you looked more casual. If I'm going to your incall, feel free to wear that maid outfit, cheerleader getup, see thru nightie, or the underrated yet superhot T-shirt and panties. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
My thoughts exactly - back in my younger single days when I had girls come to my house frequently for outcalls nothing upset me more than a girl showing up looking like she had just stepped off the stage at Baby Dolls. Might as well wear a sign that said - "look at me - I'm a hooker!" I had roommates at the time and it usually was fairly easy to explain a girl coming over by saying that I was a hot swinging single guy....lol. But there was once that I just couldn't play it off....my roommate actually asked me - "she was a hooker, wasn't she?" And I just couldn't manage to lie about that one because it was too obvious.

But if I'm going to your incall then wear something sexy as hell.
I would like Tara, to be nekked. If you have a robe where you can flash us= Win, big time! I have different fantasies for different providers. Theres no one answer for me. But nekked, is a proven winner.
Casual.....love the teasing as the clothes come off.
  • mrod
  • 02-04-2010, 02:55 PM
I think a provider that offers it upon appointment is very appreciated.. it gets the juices flowing just waiting and anticipating the session... by the time they open the door then the party starts ..
casual, does not attact attention when they come over
Casual clothes....trashy underwear!!
MM