Keeping the Grass Neat---Yep, THAT grass!

My firm discourages facial hair. In other words dn't expect on advancing if you have a beard, goatee or some squirmy little hairy worm wiggling under your nose. My firm wants the men smooth-faced.

It seems that in the Provider/Hobbyists realm there's all sorts of..ahem..Fields of Glory out there from which to choose. Some fields sport the kind of turf that even Tiger Woods might avoid. Others are trimmed nice n' short so that the club will not get caught up and can slide right up the hole (OK, that ANALogy is worn out) and others are as bare as the backside of a baby.

I try to keep Mr. Me Jr. shaved and the twins closely cropped. Takes about 5 minutes of VERY careful shaving once a week. Several questions for the fairer sex:

1. Ladies, if your playground is bare how often do you pull out the mower and how long does it take?

2. Ladies, if you're playground is cropped short or has one of those cute "landing strips" is it any more difficult since you have some additional sculpting to accomplish. I remember that my parents always said "make sure the rows are straight!" when I cut the grass at our house. "Funny how you can get some pretty weird advice from good 'ol Dad that has other applications!

3. Finally, do you find it erotic when your lover shaves you? My neighbor/girlfriend fuckbuddy gets drenched whenever I take a blade down there to shave her.