Excellent red head

She made my top 10 list.
Very informative. Thanks.
I'm gonna put her on my TDL right away. LOL
Move this to encounter
You get to know who it is once I see more respectable comments.
Was it you Fantasia Thug?
OMG ! Here we go again.
You get to know who it is once I see more respectable comments. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Thats fine, don't need to play the game. I went through your listed reviews, and didn't see anyone that I'd have any interest in seeing, NOR anyone I've ever heard of before. You keep digging in the trenches, and hittin the stroll on Troost or Independence Ave though, I'm sure that will keep you entertained...
Yawn ....I think subtle hint here is most on the board dont really care.
Just keep it to yourself
Thats fine, don't need to play the game. I went through your listed reviews, and didn't see anyone that I'd have any interest in seeing, NOR anyone I've ever heard of before. You keep digging in the trenches, and hittin the stroll on Troost or Independence Ave though, I'm sure that will keep you entertained... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Actually Falcon she shines like a diamond.(hint hint).
'Big Ed' Mustapha : [studying a list of suspects] Bobby Maxwell. He's the main man.

Harry Callahan : You know him?

'Big Ed' Mustapha : Stone waste of white.
Actually Falcon she shines like a diamond.(hint hint). Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Are all the "ladies" in your stable named diamond? Seems like everyone of your reviews.....
Are all the "ladies" in your stable named diamond? Seems like everyone of your reviews..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Good point diamonds have alot of flaws.
Ya want a perfect diamond be willing to pay out top dollar.
His version of diamonds you find at pawn shops.
Actually they are glass or paste. Which ever word you prefer.
Little Orphan Annie? Lucille Ball? Ed Sheeran? Conan O’Brien?