Traveling ladies Info

Hey ladies,
If you’re Traveling, you might want to send me a PM, just to get the lowdown/ the skinny, but up-to-date information on what is going on in Kansas City. It’s NOTHING like it used to be. ☹️. I can give you the skinny on who will DM/PM you to death vs. who will actually book a meeting. There’s so many super nice wonderful and down to earth guys here, ♥️
😍…but at the same time there’s some that just utilize you’re time with numerous dm/pm even though they have tons of reviews, they
never book (always some excuse🤣&#129322
I wish everybody a wonderful trip, with great success,and FUN!
I'm really sad to hear this, Audrey. I can't say that I have not heard this recently about KC though. I have had 2 experienced providers say KC is becoming really lame.

I will say, I have recently run into a bad string of luck with flaky providers. Not gonna throw out any names because it is what it is, but man, seems like some of these providers don't want to make an appointment. Or they do and then the phone goes silent when the meeting time comes. Not sure, maybe it is something in the KC water these days!
Sorry that has happened to some

I am blessed with quite a few loyal and fun regulars who keep me booked up on my visits

stay safe and sane and have fun!!!!
Yes kc has become flaky, ppl give u their #, tell u to message them then don't answer, message u, say their available then ghost u, communication skills in kc SUCK
Audrey I hate hearing you dealt with that, but you have been around long enough to know thats always been around in the hobby and its not based on a certain city.
Good providers like yourself are aware of this and able to identify and squash that crap.
Hope your next stay is better
Thank you for all of the kind words. Maybe if that other site is fixed, things could be better. I just love this city, and can’t stay away. The diversity is great, people are soooo nice, it’s usually green and beautiful, and just brings me peace. Y’all be good, and enjoy your beautiful city. 💜
dont forget to try
Hawaaiin Brothers in overland park!! you can put vodka in the pineapple smoothie and its yummmy!!
dont forget to try
Hawaaiin Brothers in overland park!! you can put vodka in the pineapple smoothie and its yummmy!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks girl! You had me at smoothie and Vodka! It’s a must have!💜
Hey ladies,
If you’re Traveling, you might want to send me a PM, just to get the lowdown/ the skinny, but up-to-date information on what is going on in Kansas City. It’s NOTHING like it used to be. ☹️. I can give you the skinny on who will DM/PM you to death vs. who will actually book a meeting. There’s so many super nice wonderful and down to earth guys here, ♥️
😍…but at the same time there’s some that just utilize you’re time with numerous dm/pm even though they have tons of reviews, they
never book (always some excuse🤣&#129322
I wish everybody a wonderful trip, with great success,and FUN! Originally Posted by Audrey Astor

Right I am also aware of the "reviewed" clients who call, text compliment but never meet. Time is money people. Get it together.
Right I am also aware of the "reviewed" clients who call, text compliment but never meet. Time is money people. Get it together. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
How are you aware of this?
Right I am also aware of the "reviewed" clients who call, text compliment but never meet. Time is money people. Get it together. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
I appreciate the support, but I have the same question as @BigDeal.🤦♀️

Wait….. nvm
How are you aware of this? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Funny stuff; asking questions you already know the answer to.
So you are the money man. How much do you lose a week from no shows?
So you are the money man. How much do you lose a week from no shows? Originally Posted by TailHooked
Well I never claimed to be the money man tailhooked, but I'm always up with the roosters 🐓.
I appreciate the support, but I have the same question as @BigDeal.��♀️

Wait….. nvm Originally Posted by Audrey Astor

Either he is or wants us to believe he is a Player In a Management Position