ASPD Biggest Loser Contest!! The end is near - Tomorrow, final weighin!

Hello All,

It has been a long 6 months and we have seen a lot of gentlemen drop out of the contest. We started with 21 and now we are 4.

DFWNexus
CheaterCheater
St. Pat and
of course PPE - that's me!

I have the following ladies on the list as offering a bonus to the winner of the contest:

Our Moderater and Spanker - Bella - Will let her tell you what she is offering the winner...

Dharma – 1 ½ hour session Free

Lanny Von - I will offer ONE FREE SESSION (PSE/GFE) to the winner. If it happens to be a tie, then the more the marrier!!! They will both get a free session!

Adrianna Love - I think this is wonderful and would be happy to contribute....

Amazing Asia - For the lucky winner: a raunchy BCD session with me 1/2 off!

I am not sure Lanny is still in business, but we will see.

Any other fine ECCIE lady want to offer some prizes for the winners? It has been a long hard road to better health for the men still in the contest and I know that they would appreciate the offer!!

Thanks to all for the suppost and the good wishes and cheering on!!

PPE
Correction fast draw mcgraw!

Final 4 are PPE-StPat-CheaterCheater-BoltFan!

We are down to our final hours before I Announce the Winner or Winners! Its a very close contest!
I can't read.... I see the finish line, and I KNOW I am in the lead, LOL!

Come on guys, the home stretch!
Final weigh in at 276. Lost 20 lbs and around 40 since I personally started. I won't win but I sure feel better.

Good luck to the winner.
I'll start with what ya'll been waiting to hear!
Scores are as followed!

StPat -36lbs
CheaterCheater -35lbs
PurplePussyEater I35lbs
BoltFan -20

StPat squeezed into the lead last minute! Conrates StPat your the Biggest Loser!

Ok my travel plans have been postponed till further notice I'll give you 4 gents your prize when I get there!

You other 3 own StPat $20 buy in!

Kisses and Sucks to all!
Let's figure out where to meet up if possible. I will gladly deliver my $20.

Thanks
Just a heads up if ya'll want New Contest starts Feb 1st! I have to get a netbook before I try this again!
Mr Purple man and all you guys who did this I think this was a excellent idea..
Sounds like this will be more than just a one time event
St. Pat, contact me for your appointment and congratulations all of you! Maybe next time, we could do a "first, second, third" place and have rewards for those too. I'd be willing to do it again!
Im in
I didn't officially enter the contest. I have however been motivated to lose weight even though I did not enter. I lost 36 lbs during that time and am now down to 298! I haven't weighed that since I was in high school. :-)
Thanks to PPE and Southern_Bella for keeping up with the contest!
Congrats to Pat! My $20 is ready and waiting to be delivered to you. Let me know how you want it taken care of.
Looking forward to round two and continuing with the weight loss.
  • OFF
  • 01-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Congratulation to all you guys!

Excellent work!

OFF :-)
I missed this deal... When are you going to start another contest??? I want in...
Poppy you were listed for the First round but you never sent weigh in!
As for those who want in on Round 2 email me at aspdbl@yahoo.com so I can start the Contest ist!