The Amazing Race in Vietnam

CBS is the home of the "reality show" the Amazing Race where idiots run around the planet doing little stunts to earn the next clue to the next stop. Recently the Amazing Race crew arrived in Vietnam. Among the things that they did was watch a stage show where they had to memorize propaganda songs and then match them up to propaganda posters but worse they went to the B-52 memorial. Well, not exactly a memorial it is actually the celebration of the wreckage of a US B-52 that came down near Hanoi killing a couple of Americans and resulting the capture of a couple other Americans. This is a link of an honest liberal to the program;
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._in_hanoi.html
It is the only "reality show" I watch but I may inform them I will no longer being watching because of this. I am surprised they did not have Hanoi Jane on the show to hand out clues
Why not a wheel barrel race at Dachua next season?
Okay, I've given you 36 hours to respond and distance yourselves from the politices of CBS. You didn't do it so I have to assume that the lefties AGREE with CBS about using the site of dead US servicemen as a prop for a TV show is okay. Scumbags!!!

You would think that 40 years after Jane Fonda got suckered in by the NVA (her claim) that Hollywood would have learned not to trust them.
Why would anyone watch that crap?
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2013, 08:53 AM
never watch it
Why would anyone watch MSNBC? Check out the video of Bob Beckel super liberal. I wanted to see if other liberals would agree or disagree with Bob.
“Before the show's latest episode this Sunday, Amazing Race host Phil Keoghan apologized to veterans — especially those who served in Vietnam — and their families who were offended. "All of us here have the most profound respect for the men and women who fight for our country," he said.”

“Sen. John McCain, one of the nation's most prominent prisoners of war in Vietnam, and the American Legion saluted CBS on Monday for its apology about a recent episode of The Amazing Race that angered many veterans.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ccain/2017861/
I still see very response from our progressives here. I guess they really do agree with using the veterans as props and that Hollywood is stupid.

Talk is cheap for CBS. They made money off that episode. Like Beyonce and and other celebutards they should give up every penny that they made (including any money for overhead and salaries) should be donated to the VA or some other serviceman's fund.
Okay, I've given you 36 hours to respond and distance yourselves from the politices of CBS. You didn't do it so I have to assume that the lefties AGREE with CBS about using the site of dead US servicemen as a prop for a TV show is okay. Scumbags!!!

You would think that 40 years after Jane Fonda got suckered in by the NVA (her claim) that Hollywood would have learned not to trust them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Maybe only right wing fucktards like you watch reality shows. I never have. However it was wrong.
Well of course, Eva. Reality has never been your strong suit.
At it's best, the whole thing was in poor taste.

In their defense, thos morons who produce that show might have thought it was a US Memorial, much like we have over Europe as a result of WW-2.

Also, we must keep one thing in mind. To the Vietnamese, that is a memorial to Victory over an aggressor. We did loose that war.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Assume WTF ever you want. I just opened this thread (wish I hadn't bothered) wondering why you were talking about that stupid show. Now I know, you were looking for something to get your panties in a wad over. Who cares JD, don't watch the show if you don't like their locations. I don't watch the show because I think it is stupid.
Over 72 hours, 24 hours after the apology and only three lefties come crawling out. Very sad.
I don't watch the show because I think it is stupid. Originally Posted by WTF
I watched one episode (years ago) of the original "reality show" (just to see what the fuss was about) and have not watched one since. I saw no point to it!

Were it not for this thread, I would not have even known the Vietnam episode even existed!