Typical fucking Mets...

I swear to God, they are designed to break your heart:

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/n...eopardy-032813

Every couple of decades, God let's them win a dramatic World Series, just to keep me on the hook.
WHO GIVES A FUCK? IM AN ASTROS,FAN!!!
WHO GIVES A FUCK? IM AN ASTROS,FAN!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still smarting over 1986, aren't you, bitch?

Here's a trip down memory lane for Astros fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckJd-M_OA
It's just a game to see who will lose to the Yankees in the World Series. And the Royals may be over .500 this year.
WHO GIVES A FUCK? IM AN ASSHOLE FANDANGO!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What does that even mean?

I'm not even sure, but I think I agree.

ha ha ha ha
It's just a game to see who will lose to the Yankees in the World Series. And the Royals may be over .500 this year. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
when was the last time the Yankees were in the World Series?

but your Shockers are looking good for the great 8

is big tits there watching with you, you know he is a real Shocker
I saw the payroll for the Yankees the other day. A-Rod and Texiera make more this year than Jeter. Does that tell you something?
I saw the payroll for the Yankees the other day. A-Rod and Texiera make more this year than Jeter. Does that tell you something? Originally Posted by timpage
They like to overpay for Ex-Rangers?
What does that even mean?

I'm not even sure, but I think I agree.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
you're an idiot. Not dangerous. Not threatening. Not intelligent, Just an idiot.
Fuck you all. when the Astros punch out 70 wins this year, Bud Selig will wish he'd had sent Arizona to the AL to play little league!
I'm an idiot. Not dangerous. Not threatening. Not intelligent, Just an idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't beat yourself up all the time Yssup, that's the
job for the rest of us.

ha ha ha ha
lol....I guess. Did you watch Darvish tonight? I dunno how it will play out, but that guy has the potential to dominate.

They like to overpay for Ex-Rangers? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No, BiSex is not here. I accidentally stepped in some dogshit on my way in, so I understand your confusion.

A-Rod is, and has been, the biggest waste of money in the Yankee organization.
No, BiSex is not here. I accidentally stepped in some dogshit on my way in, so I understand your confusion.

A-Rod is, and has been, the biggest waste of money in the Yankee organization. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, I think he is the biggest waste of money in the Rangers organization. Aren't the Rangers still subsidizing his salary with the Yankees?
Don't beat yourself up all the time Yssup, that's the
job for the rest of us.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
Hahaha. Thats pretty good. I believe you own the one and only Assup now. He'll have a dream tonight with you wearing an Astros Baseball cap calling him Faggot, lol.